• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cynder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aye, you can if you want. I'm pretty busy with college so I probably won't be able to keep track of the battle...
    Hey Cynder! What's your opinion on the post I made in your battle with Keldeo, Stryke, and Phoenix? i want to make sure everyone is comfortable :)
    Hey Cynder, I've posted my commands in our battle. In case you didn't see, Sandstone-Shadow let me know that paralysis would just pause Bide, so that probably wouldn't be a good idea for this round. Let me know if you need anything else!
    Hey, are you still willing to battle me? I talked to Jack already, and he said that he can't ref for us right now, and that we should probably get an emergency ref if we want to continue our battle. But all of that is null and void if you don't want to keep battling... So are you game to pick up the battle again?
    I am unfamiliar with that branch of necromancy.
    But, then again, I'm unfamiliar with ALL branches of necromancy
    "Shadows 2: The Shadowsining"
    But anyway, that's pretty much out of our control; ILS had to quit because of life, Sglod is barely on anymore, so he probably hasn't gotten a chance yet to see your post, and you said Nira dropped out a while back, so there's not much we can do. But you should still try again in a couple of months; maybe then some newer users will have registered that would be interested.

Also it is a pretty great avatar, I must admit.
    Don't worry, I've not forgotten. I probably wont be able to get to it this weekend, because of freaking HW, but I'll try to get it done on Monday.
    Yeah, I know. I'm probably only gonna keep this name for a few months though, otherwise I wouldn't have put it there.

Finch... I like it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom