• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butterfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi butterfree! You have some experience tv troping right? Could you provide some feedback on my trope idea on the trope launchpad?
    Here it is if you want to see it!
    Butterfree
    Butterfree
    That's definitely a legit trope! I'm a little confused by the description - it's not 100% clear whether you're suggesting it has to be a magical thing or if a plain old mundane costume change also counts. You may also want to just flesh out the description with more information in general, so that it's a more complete trope page - most are longer than that.

There's one probable example in She-Ra's new costume in She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (not quite just before the climax, since it's a few episodes before the end; depends how strictly it should be defined).
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    Oh yeah! She-ra is an example i know well. Now i just have to figure out how to edit it!
    (and of course all the other things i was just dazzled that you know about she-ra xD)
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    I edited it quite a bit! Thanks for the feedback!
    Hey Butterfree! Is it possible to get the ASB database/profile links back in people's post info? I... cannot remember how to get to it without those lol.

It's also entirely possible that I'm missing a memo somewhere on "database doesn't work with new forums" or "links won't work and here's why" so. I just decided to be lazy and ask rather than research :D
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Ah, I found the link to the database and also found the "database interacting with forums is currently broken" haha. So. Nevermind...? :D
    LadyJirachu
    LadyJirachu
    Anime Style Battling is awesome. Those battles are just so fun to read.....i look forward to future ones that crop up here :3
    Opinions on the FF7 remake?
    Butterfree
    Butterfree
    I have not played it. Shadey is the real FFVII fan in this house, he has to have the honors. (But he can’t do it quite yet because he’s got an upcoming test and papers to mark.)
    Butterfree
    Butterfree
    The biggest thing I want from it is Cloud looking sufficiently adorable in his dress
    Question.
    Pokémon sword and shield have Gigantamax Butterfree and Charizard. Do you have a GIgantamax Charizard and Butterfree and if so do you use them on you team.
    Heya Butterfree, it's been a while since I was last here (something like 6 years ago).

How's things been?
    I never really got what was great about case one, but I think I rushed through it. I actually never heard the guitar songs because I was speeding up the text (thank you game for adding that option), so I was just very perplexed as to why random heavy metal music was starting and stopping every time I advanced it. I never even noticed that the regular text chirpy sound changes to a low and sinister boop when he switches to his heavy metal form! omg this is so good.

I really liked cases 3 and 5! They both felt really reminiscent of 3-5 to me. Man, I just love everything to do with Kurain and the Fey clan. I want more but at the same time I think people have a point when they say it's been used enough now. :( re the twists: haha, same; I guessed that
    , and then I was messaging hope and saying that I want it to be known for the record that I have guessed this, and then I went and looked up the spelling of
    's name to make sure I did it right and of course the first result was the Ace Attorney wiki entry for
    . This isn't even the first time this kind of thing has happened to me because of someone's page being merged with their secret other identity's page. God dammit, wikis, stop doing that! >:( I figured out that
    about 5 minutes before I got to it in the game and it was the worst moment of my life.

Seances were my favourite addition of all the new mechanics that've been added over the course of the series and I'm really sad that I guess they'll be gone after this game. The music and visuals were so perfect! They really nailed the whole atmosphere and the gameplay was so fun and I guess there were several moments where it was like, I know what the contradiction is but don't know how exactly they want me to indicate it, but I want them to stay! I want a prequel game where you play as Dhurke. That is what I want. It would solve all my problems. (Except that Rayfa would not be in it.)
    Ahhhh yes good. Who was your favourite?! What was your favourite case?! I was really not expecting much because I was underwhelmed by DD, and for the first four cases I was kind of like "eh", but at some point during the final case I very much changed my mind. I looooove cases that heavily feature spirit channeling. I also adore Dhurke for no clear reason and it's a little bizarre because I never fangirl over fictional characters. I restarted the game almost right away after finishing it because I could not let it go and move on.
    Hey Butterfree, have you played AA6? :O I just finished it and now I urgently need to talk to every caught-up Ace Attorney fan I know about it, because this game is important and my feelings about it are important.
    Ha that makes sense! I should find somewhere to post it - I want to publish it when I'm done and that makes it trickier. Maybe I can send it to interested people or something :O

Good luck on reaching the end of it though! That's super exciting!
    Hey! So I realized you've been working on TQftL for a large number of years and you've got a pretty extensive revision history with it. How have you managed to proceed mainly in a linear path with it, especially with the revised version(s)? I'm working on a decade+ long project too but linear is not how I'd describe my progress haha. Do you have any advice on sticking with the direction you're going, even when your brain starts going, "Hey! This thing would be super awesome but only if you change all these other things first?"
    Hey, Free.. Hope you're doing alright.
    I came here to ask if it's okay to link to multiple sites including youtube, and others. I don't know how this works and I don't want to cause undo stress on your server or anything like that. Cheers. <3 Wartortle (Mew~)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom