• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butterfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you uncapitalize the M in Mehwmew, if that is possible? And Butterfree, you should request something from my art shop... o.o;;
    I accidentally made two sprite shop threads in the Art Request Forum and was wondering if you could delete the one named "A"? (I accidentally clicked "Submit" instead of "preview post"; I usually call it "A" while previewing a thread to discourage submitting it.)
    Could you please change my username to 'Scyther'? That is, of course, if it is available.
    Hey Butterfree, sorry to bother you but I wasn't paying attention and posted two spriting threads in the Artwork forum and I was wondering, if you had the time, if you could move them to the Spriting and Pixel Art forum.
    Hi Butters. Great job with the forums (as usual) and could I get a name change to "Skillet" ? Thanks in advance! ^.^
    Hey Butterfree, is it possibly to get my name changed to Bakun? Thank you.
    Hi, I'm TheGlitchmaster. *Shakes hand* I'm just here to be here. And I always like to say "Hi" to the admins. So. Hi.
    Yeah, I sort of drift out of Pokemon, then once every few months I go to your site and see what's up. Platinum helped refuel the Pokemon love too :o. I caught up on "The Quest for the Legends", looking good, lol. Sometimes I STILL think about Guilty by Design, but that story contains themes I no longer feel that strongly about. And rereading it is painful. I admire you for continuing your major fic, ha.
    I'm using firefox...

If you are too, try refreshing a few times, it looks different every time I look at it.

And the friend thing is fine now... How weird.
    Just thought you might want to know, I think the code is messed up for TCoD a little. At the bottom of the screen on the homepage, I see <-- end What's Going On box-- sometimes. When I do, everything from the dewgongs down is gone. Other times, I don't see it at all, and everything below the Most Active Users box is gone.

Also (unrelated, I think), when I view your profile, your friends box says "viewing 6 of 7 friends" and only shows Surskitty.
    Hi Dragonfwee. Username change please?

"Muse" please, if possible, (obviously without the "'s)
    Hæhæ :),,, Váv gleymdi allveg þessari síðu, hey ferðu á einhverjar aðrar síður heldur en þessa?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom