• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kai Lucifer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, this is the first time anyone actually told me they've liked me like that in real life. I was completely shocked... probably as all my past, and my current relationships have started off as mutual feeling online ones. :P :(
    I'm partially stealing school computers, and my internet isn't completely gone, but ver, very patchy. It seems to usually be up after school, thoughhhhh.
    Linoone has fallen to the NOKAIVATAR disease and is now seeking a cure. After a long journey through the dangerous and mysterious Tecod Region, it has finally found a cure.

"The secret to curing the NOKAIVATAR disease," says a wise woman living in the deepest, rainbowest parts of Tecod, "is to get a KAIVATAR. Getting a KAIVATAR will destroy all evils of the world and make you eligible to join the KAIVATAR cult and stuff. It's awesome."

Following the advice, Linoone once again set out on a long journey to find the legendary man who can make KAIVATARs. After climbing Krow'tra mountain and trudging through the dangerous Spohs'tseuqer'tra dungeon, Linoone was still unable to find the legendary man of KAIVATARs. It returned to its home, defeated, when, suddenly it realized an important clue: the legendary maker of KAIVATARs is Kai, Linoone's great buddy from OSLand!

Linoone managed to track down Kai and requested a KAIVATAR to cure its NOKAIVATAR disease. Yet how will the story end? Will Kai agree to the request and save Linoone from eternal doom? Find out next time on "Linoone and the KAIVATAR"!

tl;dr: Can I haz a Kaivatar please?
    Hello there. Well, sure, why not?

The head looks a little big, I'm unsure if you meant it to be that way, so I'm just saying that if you intended to make it that way, it looks like a little too fat, especially the cheeks (Or those things that juts out if them) could be put a little more to the left. I'm not saying anything on the teeth, because you're obviously not finished with them. The black behind the eye is too big, and the lines that go up to it's forehead are a little too far up, in my opinion, and you could make the lines a little lighter, because they're on a highlighted spot. I know the lines on the official sprite is like that as well, but I think it would look better with lighter lines. The spike and the last rock on it's tail is weirdly propositioned (I don't care if it's like that on the Gold Sprite, revamping is about improving sprites (And having fun, but that's besides the point)) Move it a little to the right so that it's a little more covered. The spike closest to the head on it's underbelly (If it has one, that is) is a little too fat and rounded in my opinion. The outline of the spike to the left of the coloured one looks bent unaturally, as well as the one closest to the tail spike and down.

Back to the head, I noticed that the chin is a little too rounded, and the jaw is too big (Did I mention that before...? I'm just typing here). Oh yeah, the first two spikes that are not coloured and shaded yet are supposed to connect to the same rock (Or body part, whatever), but it doesn't look like they are. More like the left on is bent and too long, and connects to where the previously mentioned rock connects to the one after that. The right one also is too fat. Actually, I noticed quite a lot of the spikes look a little messed up, you better check them and fix them.

And that's that, I guess. Woah, was it that long?
    Looking intense, man.
    I'd make the end of the tail a little smaller and maybe the spikes along its body thinner, so it kinda looks longer from the angle and everything.
    The bottom jaw and nostrils could probably use a little tweaking, too, especially around the left (our left) end. It looks too thick there.
    Sorry bout that, I should've controlled my, uh, impatience...thanks though, great job!
    :3
    Ah, though I won't be on when I lose access, since I just learned it'll be in the middle of the day and I'll be in school. :<

Though I can steal a school computer- oh wait, damn, student council meeting. :<

I hate being important.

DRAGON used DRAGON CLAW on CONVERSATION! It's super fucken effective!
    Five hour difference YEAH

:o So true~ Though my hands don't take on a blue-green aura and get blue-purple flames. :o

Erm, I thinkkk ;^; I was sad.
    :3~

Though we're not in the same time zones, I thinkkk, I'm -5 GMT. You?

Scratch people? I slash them~

Aw man. :<
    I have a normal DS, so I'll probably get one sooner or later anyways :<

Uh, I think the end, though I'm not sure. I will be on till the bitter enddddd dammit

I have epic cat claw nails :o Clearly I look a lot like my 'sona, though no one seems to notice the ponytail. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom