• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thanks for All the Fish

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• x33 You're welcome.
    hatsunei@aol.com
    I was obsessed with Vocaloids when I made that email address, okay? And then ended up having to add a random letter. Don't laugh. >>
    Eeeeeee~ Are you serious? That's amazing! :D

Haha. I wanna see teacher McNab. :3
    Oh what, now you're getting me involved in this? I gave you a spare Wilson. Besides, this jacket won't fit you. :<
    Who's asleep?
    Wat?
    I never took the reins, just borrowed them. You can have them back, no problem. ^.^

And yeah, that's RoadtripNotory. Both of my parents are alive a well, if smoking more than they should be. I keep preaching for them to quit. |:P
    :<
    Idiot. Don't remind Notory of her parents. |:<
    *falls in from out of nowhere* Gah! Has everybody forggotten that I'm supposed to be "Typhs character"!?
    Actually I'm kinda like tha myself. I don't think myself better than everybody, but in a group I like to be the leader. So much so that I sometimes get into power struggles with the other students.
    Either that or I'm the quiet girl who hangs back and watches everyone else progress, all the while silently noting whatever's wrong with what their saying and doing my work days ahead of schedual. Than while everybody is scrambling to do their work on the last day I laugh and hand out snarky comments while helping them finish.
    Either way I'm a bitch to work with, expessialy if I have no idea who you are and you're not even trying to do your work or participate.
    Can they ever stop talking? :3
    I know that in the majority of my classes I'm the only student who can stay quiet for extended periods of time. X3
    Do you think "jerkyness" increases with ignorance?
    Is there a noticable corrilation between the two or are some people just jerks regardless of intelligance?
    Think carefuly. Consider House--*shot*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom