• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually a condom always does the trick if you don't rip it.

From personal experience, it's really not as simple as "If your condom breaks, you were doing it wrong." There is no way to know that there is a hole in it until you pull it out and oops, it leaks.

But provided you aren't drunk or high, it's easy to tell when that happens, and that's when you go out and get a morning-after pill. Slightly embarrassing, yeah, but as long as you bring your partner and act totally in love enough, they'll forgive you!

From personal experience, it's really not as simple as "If your condom breaks, you were doing it wrong." There is no way to know that there is a hole in it until you pull it out and oops, it leaks.

Yeah, but my point is, a condom works provided you don't rip it. I never mentioned anything about "possible cases where it could rip" or "how to tell that it rips". It's just, in principle, a condom is safe.

Though I agree with you that if you manage to screw it up, that morning after pill scene can be pretty tricky.

Birth control pills seem to be working pretty flawlessly for me~

But indeed, had better bring condoms to the orgy since somebody might have an STD. =o

Jason-Kun said:
All males have to wear three condoms. Let's make that a rule for the orgy.

...what? That's even less effective than one. xD

I'm starting to wish I wasn't... ._. Well, I'm only a technical virgin, but still. It's kind of ironic. One of the reasons I held back from the full thing was because I thought I would someday regret it (The main reason was an extreme fear of pregnancy), but now I'm regretting NOT doing it. Damn hormones are going absolutely berserk...

Last edited:
Just pointing out that my virginity isn't due to some silly "I want to be a virgin because it's special" mentality but rather due to the fact that "gays [that I like and like me back] are rare."

Just saying so that I don't get lumped into this whole "LOL I <3 VIRGINITY" thing.

that last haiku only had four syllables in the final line. :(

EDIT: and six in the first line! unless they somehow balance out...

Last edited:
It's 17 in Texas, if you haven't seen the linked to image yet.

Also, Mexico has a slightly funny law. It's 12 for heterosexuals. It's 18 for homosexuals.

Is it weird that when there were a bunch of girls in my school yesterday wearing "purity speaks boldly" shirts the first thought that popped into my head was "dirty sluts"?

Not that I have anything against virgins or something. I just don't understand advertising it. I mean, I don't go around wearing a shirt that says "purity is bullshit" or something like that.

Yuh-huh.

Problem is, I'm... Uh... I have no idea...

Hmm, I guess I'm kind of arrogant, now that I think about it...

If I were straight the age would be 16 here. It's illegal for gays to have sex in conservative South Carolina.
There are several states with no laws for homosexual men, and New Mexico has 13 as the gays' age (four years younger than heterosexuals).

Somewhat interesting thought I had today; is there actually any single specific word describing somebody who has had sex, or is it just "not a virgin"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom