• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

BUT I DIDN'T 'STEAL' AYTHING!

*Sigh* Really? How clearly does it have to be stated. You abused a system glitch which essentially duplicated money. You acquired illicit funds through underhanded means. You had a clear understanding that such acquisition was illegal. IE; You stole. You were caught, you were charged, live with it else don't play the game at all - you're lucky you still can.

As I said, Richard, please take this up with Negrek in private rather than ranting in the thread. There's really no reason for anyone else to start yelling or complaining or lecturing about it in here; the problem has been explained, the suggested solution has been explained, now let's keep it civil and drop it, k? K.

Alright, sweet, thanks. o: i've been tracking custom sprites in my additional profile, so yeah. Can't wait to see that implemented, it sounds cool.

I tried to evolve Roger, though, and it told me he couldn't. :c And the link is gone now. I can wait for evolving him if it's too much trouble though.

AND NOW me being blind and not noticing things part 2: My Barboach and Sandshrew have spontaniously changed genders.

(and I made sure to check all my pokemon this time! so hopefully I won't derp up and miss another thing)
Oh, okay, the enculli thing is because it evolves by happiness and EXP, and your enculli currently is listed as having no happiness. Is that wrong? If so, I can set it back up to the right amount and you should be able to evolve him for reals.

Fixed the barboach and sandshrew.

This is probably a stupid question, but yeah.

So before the implication of the hack, I had an account. I rarely used it though, so I just kind of left it to rot.

When the hack came around, rather than requesting to, uh, 'upgrade' my account or however you'd like to describe it, I just sort of ignored my old one and made a whole new account with the control panel with a new team and such.

Will this have any reciprocations on my bank balance or anything of the sort?
Nope. You're free to restart your account at any time and for any reason.

I assume the forum ate Richard's post, so...

Also, weren't we getting rid of Cappun?
I was fine with getting rid of Cappun, but then I saw Zoroark owned one and didn't feel like zapping it, so I left it there. Fakemon are not really an issue I'm paying attention to right now.

Due to a prolonged absence on my part, I'm pretty confused right now. I am now discovering my favorite ASB spot has this nifty new system, and once I finally tinker around enough, I figure out where it is and how to use it.

Just one problem though: I have nothing that I had before. So, I don't get it. I'm obviously missing something, but I'm having trouble finding where all this is explained. So if someone could help me figure this out, and reclaim my beloved team, that would be appreciated. Because I know almost literally nothing. I also accidentally made a new account with the system. I would prefer getting my old one upgraded or whatnot.

(I'm usually so good with technology too...)

There are things worthier of the priority right now, but, just as a suggestion for later: would automating the Birthday Center be a good idea?

So when we gain EXP where do we post it? Do we post it? My entire team, except my Riolu, gets 2 EXP and that means two of them get to evolve.

So when we gain EXP where do we post it? Do we post it? My entire team, except my Riolu, gets 2 EXP and that means two of them get to evolve.

All EXP from battles is added to your profile by Negrek whenever she comes around and does it; you don't have to post anything anywhere. If it hasn't been added a week or so after your battle ended, I would call it to her attention in case she missed it.

I think there might be a problem with my magnemite as the profile says it has 4/4 EXP, but it doesn't have the option to evolve.

Quick question: are the bugs with the signature attributes still being worked out? Because Cre and Dex both still don't have theirs.

Not a problem if you're still fixing the bugs, though.

I just now noticed, my Feebas lacks her Signature Attribute.

[Phoebe] Feebas (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Happiness: 1
Body Mod: Hails From the Frigid Northlands
Description: Phoebe was born and raised in a very chilly and barren part of Asber, in a small lake that just barely managed to stay unfrozen for some of the year. Thus, her particular school of Feebas became very resistant to cold, and in a few generations, a few of them, like Phoebe, embraced fully their latent Ice-type abilities.
Effects: Phoebe is considered a Water/Ice type. Furthermore, in overly warm and tropical environments, or during Sunny Day, she loses 2% energy per action to keep herself from overheating. Phoebe is immune to Freezing but is dealt double-damage from a Burn.

She also is missing a Water Stone Which is admittedly, my fault because I left it from her profile on the Data Collection. Here is my proof.

Sorry I didn't catch these earlier, I neglected my Feebas.

I just now noticed, my Feebas lacks her Signature Attribute.

[Phoebe] Feebas (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Happiness: 1
Body Mod: Hails From the Frigid Northlands
Description: Phoebe was born and raised in a very chilly and barren part of Asber, in a small lake that just barely managed to stay unfrozen for some of the year. Thus, her particular school of Feebas became very resistant to cold, and in a few generations, a few of them, like Phoebe, embraced fully their latent Ice-type abilities.
Effects: Phoebe is considered a Water/Ice type. Furthermore, in overly warm and tropical environments, or during Sunny Day, she loses 2% energy per action to keep herself from overheating. Phoebe is immune to Freezing but is dealt double-damage from a Burn.

She also is missing a Water Stone Which is admittedly, my fault because I left it from her profile on the Data Collection. Here is my proof.

Sorry I didn't catch these earlier, I neglected my Feebas.

Back
Top Bottom