• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

/back Well, that was a nice nap.

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
I'm not exactly new (four years old, to be more exact) but TCoDf has changed so much since I last was active, most of you probably don't even know who I am.

I'm the original ever-so-original Mudkip. Hiya.

I remember you. Then again I was a bit silly back when you were still around before, so you might not remember/have a very high opinion of me. But yeah, hi.

Hay look it's Mudkip...remember me? I was known as The Ninja Pikachu and stuff like that xD

Welcome back.

i herd u liek mudkips

no not really. hello. i'm posting because i'm bored and it gives me something to do even though i already knew you were back since i've spoken to you already.

i'd never forget you

<3

Oh, nice to see you again Mudkip :D

Thanks~

no way were you here four years ago

but welcome back :D

I joined when I was 14, I'm 18 now.

Hay look it's Mudkip...remember me? I was known as The Ninja Pikachu and stuff like that xD

Welcome back.

Yeah, I remember you.

*poke*

Haha I'll bet you don't remember me.

No, really. You probably don't.

But welcome back.

I remember you, too.

i herd u liek mudkips

no not really. hello. i'm posting because i'm bored and it gives me something to do even though i already knew you were back since i've spoken to you already.

#tcod != TCoDf :<

Oh, welcome back. I was beginning to wonder about you.

In what way?...

OMIGOD ITS MUDKIP

EEEEEEEE

eeek!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom