• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me. Almost three years ago. I really wish my eyes were open. :P I'm on Henderson Beach in Destin, Florida in mid-February in this picture. I cannot find a reasonable-looking up-to-date picture of me to save my life. I'll post one when I can find one. Well, just picture the same kid, but with shorter hair that's almost blonde (This picture was taken before I bleached it that summer), and tanner skin. And open eyes, of course.

Tailsy...your hat. I want it. :o

Did someone say COSPLAY TIEM? (Warning: The following pics were taken with the DSi camera in a crappy lighting because everyone else is asleep and I can't find the good camera)

I'm The Scout from Team Fortress 2. Yeah, it's not the most complex costume in the world, but hey, I'm not made of money. I'll have a lot of fun wearing it somewhere, and that's what matters. :3 It's not completely done yet: the headset still needs to be painted, as does the bat, but it's done enough so far to take pictures of. I'm not going to put on the hand-wrappings until I actually get to wear the costume so I don't waste the tape.

THAT SKYMIN IS A SPY SCOUT

LOOKIT ME, MA! I'M FLYIN'!

:B

The pants of this organization. Because everyone wants to see my crotch. :P

Aaaand the shoes. I was amazed I was able to find pretty much the exact shoes I needed.

I'm The Scout from Team Fortress 2. Yeah, it's not the most complex costume in the world, but hey, I'm not made of money. I'll have a lot of fun wearing it somewhere, and that's what matters. :3 It's not completely done yet: the headset still needs to be painted, as does the bat, but it's done enough so far to take pictures of. I'm not going to put on the hand-wrappings until I actually get to wear the costume so I don't waste the tape.
Funnily enough, a friend of mine's made a TF2 Scout Cosplay.

You look nice. c:

... oh, wow. thanks. C:

well, you look very pretty in my opinion. you also have a great smile :]
Oh, thank you~ ^^
Arylett, you look great in your prom photos! :D

Tailsy is very pretty! And I want to steal Mercy's eyes. ;-;
And you too! I agree about Mercy's eyes and Tailsy. Seriously, such pretty eyes. Cirrus is right.

why is everyone calling my waifu cute ;;

seriously, arylett is my wife stay away >:v
Defensive tyke, ain'tcha?

And Ryubane, you're cute. :3 I do quite like your hair. and hot and steamy too

Finally got some recent non-prom pictures that aren't from my bad quality webcam. Here's me doing what I do best (and STILL wearing that scarf in some manner) and uh, some attempt to be epic but failing terribly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom