• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

I don't get it... all of you guys want your hair longer while I'm still dying to get mine shorter.

hey Verne I totally agree with you. Long hair on guys is icky :( [/hypocrite] (though I think I am going to cut it short soon anyway)

Long hair on guys is really ugly :( I don't like it even though I er sort of have somewhat long hair

Long hair on guys is kind of a turn-off.

Anyway I thought you might like to see me in the most edgy clothes I own. Just having them probably makes me an elitist dick.

picture16pacmanib2.jpg

Censored because I had a really stupid expression.

Dannichu you wanted something more Russian, check this out:
picture17jk2.jpg

Red Army hat >:B

I have never worn that hat outside.

Meh, I'm definitely not pretty.. I also haven't got any decent pictures on my new PC..

2lury21.jpg

..too much of a Zelda fangirl, I know.

1059wfp.jpg

And some avatar I made with a photo of mine(which I lost) for some reason.

Like I said, I'm not pretty.
*hides behind avatar*

Last edited:

DSCN0166.jpg

That was taken in a McDonald's. IN WASHINGTON DC

(note- I don't usually wear hats. xD)

DSCN0234.jpg

Me looking creepy. IN DC! *shot*

Given the pews and stained-glass windows, it's either a church or cathederal.

It's ME from a couple years ago. :P You may be wondering what happened to my eye. I was born that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom