• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 4]

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 1]

The thing is, we pretty much know that this game has a vigilante of some sort. Now, is it a vig that can kill freely, or who kills him/her/itself when he/she/it kills an innocent?

Wait, whuh-huh? How on earth do we know that? This is secret roles. o.o

Also this seems like a straightforward mafia kill to me. Walker's been in plenty of games, but he's not as well-known as Butterfree, so he'd be a good choice for intelligent mafia to choose. Couldn't say why Butterchurro (how do you feel about these nicknames, butterfree? :B I know you frowned on 'Frootloops' or something...) didn't get dockilled, but it's cool that she didn't, right?!

Also hell yeah clownfish. I call adopting them! They'll need someone to look after them now that their owner has been decapitated~~ (If I die, I bequeath them to Butterfroots. :3)

Wait, whuh-huh? How on earth do we know that? This is secret roles. o.o

Also this seems like a straightforward mafia kill to me. Walker's been in plenty of games, but he's not as well-known as Butterfree, so he'd be a good choice for intelligent mafia to choose. Couldn't say why Butterchurro (how do you feel about these nicknames, butterfree? :B I know you frowned on 'Frootloops' or something...) didn't get dockilled, but it's cool that she didn't, right?!

Also hell yeah clownfish. I call adopting them! They'll need someone to look after them now that their owner has been decapitated~~ (If I die, I bequeath them to Butterfroots. :3)
I don't mind nicknames that don't include references to fruit just to annoy me!

Well, that leaves us with -1 innocent...

Let's see if something interesting pops up before we randlynch.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Butterfree being alive. Maybe I'm just thinking this because there were quite a few posts just about her being alive as a surprise. What if Butterfree is mafia, therefore didn't die the first night?

Stupid idea and I'm not going to act on it. Just a little rambling.

So what are we going to do? Refrain from lynching today or lynch someone who hasn't posted?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Butterfree being alive. Maybe I'm just thinking this because there were quite a few posts just about her being alive as a surprise. What if Butterfree is mafia, therefore didn't die the first night?

Stupid idea and I'm not going to act on it. Just a little rambling.

So what are we going to do? Refrain from lynching today or lynch someone who hasn't posted?

Hmm, and why /were/ there so many posts that were surprised Butterfree was alive? Could it be that whoever brought it up attempted to kill her...? Just a little rambling of my own, but I was able to deduce the plot to opal's mysterious game of mafia by everyone bringing up aliens.

I'm for lynching, I suppose... A shame, that 'who has viewed' tidbit would be helpful in cases like these.

PERSIAN RUG IS MINE!!!!

ALONG WITH HIS TV.

So we wonder why Buttered-Fruitloop lives.

Maybe Midnight has a point. It seems like a good idea. Lets see who brought it up...

Superbird. Great, lets hope he won't be as cryptic as he is/was in TV Tropes...

<Walker> also keep wargle's dirty mitts off my fuckin' rug
<Walker> paid a fuckload for that

The Gamemaster has taken possession of Walker's inheritance until further notice.

Something says Midnight or Wargle is mafia, seeing as they could have killed Walker merely to obtain his interesting things.

Hey, I didn't want the fish. I am a KIND SOUL taking care of his fish after he has so very sadly passed away.

What is Brock going to do with a blood-stained rug? ... Besides /destroy evidence/! GET HIM

no actually I'm leaning most towards Superbird but not going to do anything concrete yet.

I won't be AS cryptic. At least this time I have a role that doesn't prevent me from roleclaiming.

Yeah, I'm innocent. And the thought of Butterfree being mafia did cross my mind, but I don't think it'd be that obvious. The mafia probably just want us to think that.

I have no suspicions at the moment. And I suck at mafia.

Something says Midnight or Wargle is mafia, seeing as they could have killed Walker merely to obtain his interesting things.

Hey, I didn't want the fish. I am a KIND SOUL taking care of his fish after he has so very sadly passed away.

What is Brock going to do with a blood-stained rug? ... Besides /destroy evidence/! GET HIM

no actually I'm leaning most towards Superbird but not going to do anything concrete yet.

Ok you got me, I'm a vig and killed him for his rug![/sarcasm]

ALSO MIDNIGHT:
Tell Walker(since you apparently channel him) he's dead and can't control who gets what and if he truly cares about it, he would have died away from the rug.
AND THEY'RE TALONS, NOT MITTS!!!

Last edited:

Well, I'm pretty sure Flower Doll, Mai and Dave Strider haven't posted; would this be a good place to start? The problem is that it's nearly christmas and a lot of people are going to be busy. I guess lynching someone who isn't going to post anyway isn't exactly a huge loss unless they've got a useful role. :|

Well, I'm pretty sure Flower Doll, Mai and Dave Strider haven't posted; would this be a good place to start? The problem is that it's nearly christmas and a lot of people are going to be busy. I guess lynching someone who isn't going to post anyway isn't exactly a huge loss unless they've got a useful role. :|

Just a post so I won't get lynched. I don't really have a anything else to say.

Standard suspicion of inactive-lynch then someone on that list coming in saying 'hey I'm here don't kill me. I don't know anything!'

While it is Day one and with the Holidays going on and family and stuff I suppose you could be telling the truth.

Well, I'm leaving in like an hour and won't be back to the computer until at least Sunday, so. I guess Flora, sure.

Well, hi guys. Here now.

I guess Flower Doll is a fine target, for the few games I've seen her in she's been inactive.

Back
Top Bottom