• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 4]

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 1]

Extending the day phase for 24 hours. I know that's not likely to get much done, but WHATEVER.

oh for

Extending for another 12 hours in case anyone wants to have a discussion about this because I'm too tired to write a proper lynch post anyway 8(

I don't like bandwagoning, but we have to get something done.

Flower Doll.

Wargle lol no.

Flower Doll because I can't do anything about it.

Wargle lol no.

Flower Doll because I can't do anything about it.

Erm, that sounded suspicious. "Because you can't do anything about it"? Are you implying you and she are in league (i.e. Mafia, Lovers, Fishing Bros., etc)?

I'll bandwagon Flower Doll, but I think we should go for Wargle next time, especially if Flower Doll happens to flip Mafia.

Oh, come on, really? Wargle meant that no matter what she does Flower Doll's still getting lynched, so he might as well vote for them.

Votes: 10 Flower Doll, 1 Wargle

Flower Doll, who seemed awfully reluctant to participate in the discussion at all, sighs heavily and steps up onto the stage. The little executioner smiles and claps her hands together cheerfully before slipping the noose around Flower Doll's neck and moving to curve her fingers over the lever.

"Anything you'd like to say?" she asks, drumming her fingers and shifting on her feet. Flower Doll shakes her head; after all, they're going to find it out anyway, aren't they?

The lever is pulled, and Flower Doll drops.

Afterwards, the village goes to pillage Fruity Walkerloop's house (although they leave the rug; he's already stained the damn thing, and the warranty must be void) and then to Flower Doll's, wherein they discover that several awfully incriminating documents happen to be in her office desk drawers. Oh, and there's a suspicious level of fedoras in her wardrobe, which really just seals the deal.

Flower Doll is dead. She was mafia.

You have 48 hours to submit your night actions.

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [NIGHT 1]

There is a storm of discontent looming over the town as the sky begins to lighten for morning. It is cold, a layer of fog seeping through every house and making everyone's mood darken as they all gather in the town square for the noon brollcall. It seems to have been a rather poor night for everyone; nobody has anything interesting to discuss this morning, and brollcall is rolled through without a hitch.

Except today, Wargle is conspicuously absent. The townspeople are surprised; wasn't it him they were becoming suspicious of yesterday? Everyone remembers, and they all break down his front door in a hurry to see if they made it in time.

They haven't. Glassy-eyed and staring is the body of Wargle, a knife buried deep in his chest and throat messily slit all over his bedsheets. Almost excited, everyone ransacks his house for any evidence of his being Mafia, but it seems that their initial suspicions were off the mark.

Wargle is dead. He was not mafia.

You have 48 hours for day discussion.

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 2]

Hm. Is the flavor text meaningful in this game?

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 2]

Not especially. The kind of death will vary, but it's not relevant to how the person actually died.

Back
Top Bottom