• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Café of Doom

Zapi, do you wanna take the mock challenge?

(or do you want me to call you windswept questant?)

Wait, Zapi is Windswept Questant? Now everything makes sense!

Zapi, do you wanna take the mock challenge?

(or do you want me to call you windswept questant?)
Then who will 'ref' it? :o

I don't really care what people call me, so whatever's easier for you xD

(everglider, if you put the mouse on windswept's user name, it'll say "Previous username; Zapi")

Zapi is much easier to type, XD

Maybe someone who wants to practice reffing could ref.

(i am not kidding, but when i came back here from a small hiatus and saw Zapi changed his username, i was like, "where's Zapi", then i found out a little later he was zapi, XD)

IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME! And so I usually hate namechanges :(

Oh '.' Your browser, maybe? It works in Firefox '.' I dunno what other browsers it works for. And it doesn't work on profiles, only on posts by the person '.'

O.o, f*** popcorn, you had alot of usernames! XD

Wait, zapi's a girl? I always thought she was a boy!

MY LIFE WAS A LIE! XD

COKKIE FIGHT! (throws cookies at everyone)

Hi, White Queen!

Yeah, if you mouseover the person's username for a few seconds their previous usernames will appear.

And may I say while I'm here that Cloudy's avatar is adorable. Again.

...you know I remember that there used to be a dinosaur that followed Cloudy around that was invisible what was his name again

my god I feel old

Invisichomp? It wasn't mine, athough it stalked followed me around for a bit. I had to worry about Bob, the cookie-munching snorlax. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom