• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Haven't any of you noticed that the only types for Eeveelutions are ones that were special attacks? Such as fire, water, electric etc. Why must everyone go and create Eeveelutions for physical attacks? [/rant]

wait a minute, what about Umbreon? Most dark attacks like pursuit or faint attack are physical. :/

Anyway, I'm almost finished with my chatot evo, just need to color it in.

wait a minute, what about Umbreon? Most dark attacks like pursuit or faint attack are physical. :/

Yes, but before every attack was defined as Physical, Special or Stat, there were Physical types (Rock, Ground, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Normal, Ghost, Flying, Steel) and Special types (Electric, Fire, Water, Ice, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Dragon).

Last edited:
Oh, BTW, here's that last evolution I promised ya =]
1gsm0m.png

Fielbuzz
(field+buzz, refferin' to the wings)
I'll get onto the four other ledgendaries soon.

Cankyl:
HP-69
Attack-67
Defense-50
Special Attack-50
Special Defense-45
Speed-34

Mentaur:
HP-85
Attack-70
Defense-83
Special Attack-65
Special Defense-56
Speed-41

Ankylotohn:
HP-112
Attack-93
Defense-100
Special Attack-80
Special Defense-75
Speed-55

And a move for your troubles.

Jetstream:
Type-Flying, Physical
Base Power:-
Accuracy:100
Ingame Description: Strikes the foe, carrying air currents with it.
Effect: This attack's base power depends on your speed.
Base 10-39: One hit of 40 base power
Base 40-69: One hit of 50, one of 5 BP
Base 70-99: 60 BP, 15 BP, 5 BP
Base 100-129: 65 BP, 20 BP, 15 BP, 5 BP (deals one-fourth recoil damage for all hits)
Base 130+: 70 BP, 30 BP, 20 BP, 15 BP, 5 BP (deals one-fourth recoil damage for all hits)
Learned By: Don't know yet.
-----
I need approval from Tropiking for the stats and approval from White Wolf for the move. :grin:

chatterot.png

I rushed a little on the coloring, but oh well. It also has a tail but that's behind the wing so I'll make it in the backsprite.

Edit: Oh, and it needs a better name, hence the filename. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Thanks for the new sprites and thanks MurrMurr for the stats. Also I had a short spce in the spriter's showcase concerning my idea for my new Artic Pokemon, the Artic pokemon(really need to think of a better name) are a new breed of he normal pokemon that have adapted to become stroner so that they can survive in the mountainous areas of Aotearoa. Here's my new revamped Charizard, it's got thicker limbs, larger and stronger wings, bigger horns, larger flames and new markings. Also I tryed several different colours and was wondering what people think is the best and also please any suggestions and different colour schemes are welcome.
charizardxr9.png

blackcharizardmg8.png

greencharizarddk8.png

redcharizardgg9.png

whitecharizardkl8.png

Thanks, I've haven't had much free time at the moment to do much else. I sent my laptop off to get repaired and it took them three weeks to realise that they couldn't fix it and so they sent me a different laptop as a replacement but the new laptop was broken when I got it and so I've been trying to fix it and I'll probably have to wait another three weeks for them to fix that, so I'll work on it somemore when I get the time.

is that a sprite for the actual hack? because it wouldn't fit under the gba pokemon sprite limitations.

Uh-oh, I think,when i uploaded it, the size may have been tweaked...
Because I still have the file here in its 64 by 64 original size...>>.
EDIT: The other, regular-size version:
2r727vm.png

I think the shading was much better on this one.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry but so do I and I have to make sure they fit into the game and stuff like that. Also I managed to fix my laptop, so I'll be doing alot more stuff as I not being kicked off every five minutes which I was when I was using the family computer. And RandomTyphoon thanks for the resized sprite.

I have the basic outline of Boochu done, I just need to color it!
And if I don't get enough sprites for a shiny, I'm perfectly happy with normals!

Mokoahi Base Stats:
HP-45
Attack-60
Defense-40
Special Attack-60
Special Defense-45
Speed-65

Mokotahu Base Stats:
HP-45
Attack-80
Defense-50
Special Attack-75
Special Defense-65
Speed-85

Mokoete Base Stats:
HP-65
Attack-110
Defense-80
Special Attack-97
Special Defense-75
Speed-88

Maybe, on Mokoete, make Speed 75, Sp. Def 80, and Def 88. Maybe.

Soory for being dead for the past week! :sweatdrop: I was working on NaNo. Anyways, I have the t-rex sprite in my album. Check it, if you want. Any suggestions for what I should use for the head?

Mewtwo = Great, can't wait to see your Boochu.
MurrMurr = Thanks for the new stats, keep them coming.
XDragonfireX = It looks nice though rather Tyranitarish, as for the head............not sure, I'll think about it.
Also I was wondering if someone could make a set of 3 raptor pokemon as I really want some for my game. Also not that it's related to the game or anything but I found a font creator for creating new types of fonts to use when writing and I'm going to try and make an Unown set so I can write with the Unown symbols which would be kinda cool.

Back
Top Bottom