• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Here's the Unown legendary, I call it Unownymous but that's not a very good name so feel free to rename it.

picture.php

I know it's a little big but there was no way I could have made it any smaller without making it look puny. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. I don't think it looks very good. Maybe I'll try another one later but I've spent too much time on this legendary already.

Tropiking = Awesome ledgendary, shame about the size though, I might try and resize it sometime but thanks, it looks great.:grin:

MurrMurr = Thanks, I'll start putting Cankyl ingame properly as I now have what I need except the move list which I'll do soon.

Last edited:
Shadeoom.png

Shadeoom! Evolves from Shroomish with a moonstone!

Might I critique?

First of all, it has no shadowy shading. Put some where the light is blocked off from the Pokemon; say, the bottom of our right side of the hat and the bottom-right side of the body.

Next, it has no black outlines. Once you make the shadowy shading, put some black outlines in the sprite where there's shade, or a conflict between two colors, i.e. on the outline where the hat meets the body and the body meets the feet.

Otherwise, it's pretty good. If you're still having trouble, look at the other FR/LG Pokemon sprites for help ;)

Mentaur TMs/HMs:
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
HM01 Cut
HM04 Strength
HM06 Rock Smash

Anklyotohn TMs/HMs:
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
HM01 Cut
HM04 Strength
HM06 Rock Smash

Fire starters sometime this week! :sweatdrop:

White Wolf, did you see my Tyrannitar thingie? Is it okay, or does it need a bit... more?

Concerning all sprites made for the game, they will be filed on my computer and then when it comes to the time when I have more then enough, I will pick the ones that I think suit the game best and use them.

Are you going to post a copy of the game when you're done? Sorry if it's been asked, I've been dead for a week x.x

*yargle*
Well, sorry I haven't been here a while.
good news is, that I have four days off, so I'm going to put as much as possible into this.
i'll edit this post with Blizzoat, the Ice-Fighting ype legendary.
EDIT:
2uoidr4.png

Done.
The tail and horns of pure frozen ice is, in fact a worthy weapon.

Last edited:
Peegeray = Awesome backsprite, when you say "it still needs a new however" do you mean that it stills needs a name?
RandomTyphoon = Cool ice goat. Good about the 4 days off, hope you have fun doing your sprites and stuff.
XDragonfireX = When I finish the game, I'll upload it to a download site and I'll post the link, also it'll be in gba rom form and so will need a gba emulator to play it, I highly reccommend VisualBoy Advanced.

Back
Top Bottom