• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Well, I went looking on wikipedia and found out some stuff about Tuataras. They live underground so you could make it have ground and also they are nocturnal, so I was thinking about maybe having it half ground, have dark but I'm not sure about the dark type. What do you think?
Also if you could make the full evo bipedal (standing on two feet) and quite large that would be great.

Only four Pokemon can be in an evolution line. You already made a prevo for it. But if you're talking about Absol evolving into two diffrerent things, that's fine.

Qwail (quail+wail)

Qwail.png

HT: 4'7"
WT: 170 lbs.
Ebony Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: Its four wings propel it through the air with great speed. Its body is made of pure steel.
Type: Steel/Ghost
Ability: Levitate

Zulo = Cool little badger, I think. You says it's a prevo, what will it evolve into or are you going to make a new evo?

Badger? I mean, sure, I can go with that!

As for the unown prevo, it can evolve into any type of unown. If you don't think its a horrible idea, I'm going to make a new type that you can only get this way.

Here's the (suckish) baby unown!

babyunown31852.PNG

What about Eevee?

@White Wolf: The first evo will be just Ground-type, the second will be Ground/Dark, okay? I've got the first one's front sprite done. I was going to call it Tuatrap, but if you would like to change the name, that's all right.

EDIT: I have the back sprite too.

Tuatrap:

tuatrap.png
tuatrapback.png

Pokedex entry: Tuatrap's feet are not fully developed, as they have only one claw. However, the claw can dig through anything.

Length: 1'08"
Weight: 12.8 pounds
Type: Ground
Digger Pokemon

I don't know its ability yet, but you can decide.

Last edited:
I made its evo, called Grantara. Again, you can change the name if you like. Its back sprite is not quite done yet.

grantara.png

Pokedex entry: Grantara has gained the ability to walk on its hind legs. It hides in the shadows, then leaps upon its prey.

Height: 3'04"
Weight: 88.1 pounds
Type: Ground/Dark
Lizard Pokemon

I thought its ability should be Intimidate.

myaglacus.png

Well.... I hope you like it! I will make more if you wish to put is in. It is called Myaglacus(M ee ah glayce oos)(meaning mouse-like ice). It is obviously a pre-evo of Lapras

Cryptica:
Qwail looks awesome and great backsprite. Although I'm not sure about having any evos or prevos for ditto. I like the idea of an idea but I wouldn't be able to make it work ingame.

Cyndaquil:
It looks cool but it's just a Lapras without it's shell. Sorry but it doesn't look like a prevo but it's a good sprite.

Darksong:
Tuatrapa and Grantara look awesome. My only crit is that Grantara doesn't look like it's half dark, it would look great if it had some dark markings.

Zulo:
The baby unown looks great but I wouldn't be able to make it work.

Terry:
Another Absol evo would be cool as long as it isn't too different from the group already done.

ableaf.png

Ableaf, Dark/Grass

1-Absorb
1-Roar
1-Tackle
8-Quick Attack
15-Razor Leaf
24-Magical Leaf
36-Bite
45-Crunch
60-Hyper Beam
80-ExtremeSpeed

More doodles~

First: An Acro. Dragon/? (second type undecided)
Ability: Intimidate?

Little form: Dragon
Ability: ?

Second: A bunch of ideas.

Top: Grass/Flying hummingbird. I think it's cute~ Should be brightly coloured.
Next: Steel/? (ground?) (I forget what this dino is called D: )
Third: A... Kiwi. Yeah. I was bored.
Last: Ground/Electric whiptail. Ability: Lightningrod?

Back
Top Bottom