• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Spark: Yeah, I just remembered that, (I've been away for too long) and yeah sure, just as long as they are the right size for either version.

FMC: I like the design of the Akoptix evo, it looks good :)

I should be getting my laptop soon and so will be able to do some stuff but untill then, I'll just be either designing or some low grade spriting.

By either version do you mean I should make a 64 64 version too?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think it already is small enough.

EDIT 2: I'll post these just in case.

Last edited:
So, you're trying to get scratched versions of most Pokemon? *desperately tries to contribute*

Yes, and its in D/P restrictions, so 80x80. Also, WW still needs more fakemon. Some type suggestions that still need to be made are psychic, bug, and grass Pokemon or lines. If you do scratch a fakemon but choose not to use these types (which is fine) please try to stay clear from fire types. We have a lot of them.

Yes, and its in D/P restrictions, so 80x80. Also, WW still needs more fakemon. Some type suggestions that still need to be made are psychic, bug, and grass Pokemon or lines. If you do scratch a fakemon but choose not to use these types (which is fine) please try to stay clear from fire types. We have a lot of them.

Hm. I don't know if they are big enough, but you can have Bundly,Vodunny, and Meduny. They're a line based off cuddly toys.

And maybe Zegra, which is a grass type.

I've got an idea if anyone want to sprite it! (since I suck at spriting)

A walking-stick buggy, but with tons of little 'branches' branching off from it (which could be legs or not).

You said you needed bug types, so yeah.

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted what I've been up to.

Only 2 scratches I'm afraid.

Shinx_by_Tropiking.png
Houndoom_by_Tropiking.png

The houndoom scratch looks a bit plump. Any chance you could change it?

moroair back sprite:

MoroairBack.png

Last edited:
Cosmooth.png
CosmoothBack.png

Cosmooth Data

HT: 2'11"
WT: 1.3 lbs
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Stars Pokemon
Ability: Insomnia / Levitate
Dex Entry: When it moves its fingers, a flute-like noise can be heard. Its skin is flawless and smooth to the touch.

At White Wolf: You should put a list of your spriters on the first post. Unless absolutley anybody is allowed to give you pokemon. If that's the case, I have a pokemon I was saving for an important time in my life, but it doesn't matter to me as much now.

I has dragon Pokemon
dragonscratch.png

My first scratch, so it sucks. You can use it, I guess. In blue so your eyes don't burn out. Crit would be nice, but whatever~

Back
Top Bottom