• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

Reminder: The day phase will end in 24 hours.

Active votes
rari_teh votes kyeugh (#4453)
kyeugh votes rari_teh (#4513)
Trebek votes kyeugh (#4524)
mewtini votes kyeugh (#4583)

Active votes bolded.

reading back on the day now
@mewtini, i'm curious what you think the scumteam is.
um, right now i'm at you/mist/koko/blu. i guess if the fishing brothers are mafia then probably you/mist (swappable w koko)/fishing brothers but that doesn't really matter just yet tbh, i am probably just leaning towards the first

rari can do this without neighborizing you again tho. if you weren’t neighbors today and rari said “it’s bc i thought u were gonna die 😢😢”, would you townread her any less?
oh def not. i understand skylar's argument too though and i think that the moment rari and i started using the mechanic to create a persistent mason chat, it stopped being super alignment-indicative (though i independently believe in her because 🥺
we don’t know if there are 3 or 4 mafia currently alive, and the fact that some people are blatantly ignoring that this alternate universe exists is sorta pinging me tbh
i do not think this is pingworthy tbh, but i get this feel. i still think it doesn't really matter; we lynch skylar first, then uh ... idk who after that (if it were up to me it would probably be mist?) and, um, see how the vibes are
i mean, that very well could be how other people see it, but that's not going to stop me from putting my thoughts out in chat, because i do genuinely believe rari is town
stuff like this is why i feel pretty at peace with rari/trebek not being w/w tbh even though it is Possible. i don't think their interactions/rari's descriptions of him in private (sorrrrry) make sense with them being co-mafia
I think what kyeugh is saying is that her presenting her opinion is obviously just her own POV because she's one of the wagons in question, while she wants to emphasize that anyone else's opinion may also be coming from a wolf?
i don't really know what differentiates this from my understanding/description of it honestly?
Outgroup mafia flipping town kind of makes sense; the mafia will have interacted with them as if they were town.
the reason that i even brought up the godfather flipspec was because, according to what little jack has said, it sounds like outgroup mafia would flip red if they existed/exist (meaning that it would have stayed consistent with an inspection result). on the other hand i - sorry for repeating this - really didn't intend for it to become a distracting line of thought
Otherwise Keldeo's counterclaim was some real 4D chess to... make Bluwii look townier when Keldeo flipped? Actually that's not impossible and could be kind of clever, hrmm. But Bluwii's reaction there struck me as very genuine, and Bluwii's ISO again felt super towny to me even when I went into it suspicious, so I'm still disinclined.
this is pretty much where i'm at

also if i'm being fully honest skylar's last posts make me kind of waver on sympathy-TRing her tbh because i wonder if a wolf would care that much, or if it's just really intense dedication to the W, man i think friendship is clouding my thinking rn. there's no way for rari/kyeugh to be v/v is there ... ? otherwise villa!necro!kyeugh doesn't get blocked there. ugh

lol what if the scumteam were just bfree/mp7/mist/blu (or koko). i'd lose my damn mind

we lynch skylar first, then uh ... idk who after that (if it were up to me it would probably be mist?) and, um, see how the vibes are
i like how i said this and proceeded to write the rest of my post in a constant state of self-doubt

I am so sorry, everyone! In addition to other IRL circumstances, I had developments throughout this week (that are certainly good!) that necessitated significant time spent elsewhere. I hope you can understand.

I... need to sleep shortly, lol, so I'll be around in the morning prior to EOD!

it seems we are getting close to EoD tbh so I will be putting my vote on kyeugh to prevent any last-minute shenanigans

I'm still not 100% sold on this, but I think it's a better idea than letting wagons be split at EoD

unless @rari_teh @Trebek and @mewtini all show up soon

Reminder: The day phase will end in 2 hours.

Active votes
Mist1422 votes kyeugh (#4612)

Active votes bolded.

Mist1422 votes kyeugh (#4612)