• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Choose Your Own Pokemon Adventure~ Unova

Oops, thanks for telling me Sv_01, i was dozing off at that time, XD

So you eat alot. What to do now?

1) Freakin anything, a boats a boat, but the mystery box could be anything! it could even be a boat!

2) Nothing and let the glitches consume you

you try to debug the glithes, but they defeat you. You now go into battle with it

send out?
snivyriolupanpourpurrloinsuicuneenteiraikoucelebivictinikangaskhansitrus-berry

Victini is sent out, but the glitch flees? Huh...

what to do now?

1) get off the boat

2) anything but option 1

You reload the game, and you appear in a city called Aspear City, right off the coast of undella bay.

Gasp! You see a wild Snorunt! Catch?

1) Yeah

2) Nah

you caught it!

Suddenly you are transported back to castelia city.

Now what?

1) Battle the gym

2) Anything else

So you battle the gym leader.

"Oh sorry, i only have one Pokemon, but it's really strong, now battle!" Burgh says.

Send out?
snivyriolupanpourpurrloinsuicuneenteiraikoucelebivictinikangaskhan(Kangashkan's level 286)sitrus-berry

[dundundudndundudndundun]

Leader Burgh sent out Scolipede.
Scolipede [M] Lv 246​

Go, Kangaskhan!

Kangaskhan [?] Lv 286

Moves:(Any move Kangaskan can learn, it's over level 100!)

Rawr, the foe has been defeated. EXP to all Pokemon.

Snivy= Lv 46

Gavin= 45

Ritsu=42

Jupiter= Lv 44

Three beasts= Lv 39

Celebi= Lv 52

Victini= Lv 51

Kangaskhan= Lv 287

Now what?

1) Desert ahoy!!

2) Go somewhere else.

Back