• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Evo? Well uh since you said I can do whatever you like with it now or something I tried drawing an evo myself o~o but i wanna see how you'd do one~ more of a friendly challenge than a request, you don't have to take it if you're too busy.

Whenever you're not busy, I wouldn't mind an evo too o:

I keep trying to catch you when you're not full on requests but it keeps filling up while I'm at school or something. >:< So when you have time is cool~

eonrider.png

EONUE
Vision Pokemon
Dark/Psychic Type

When under observation by humans, EONUE will not move at all, sitting silent and motionless. If it senses that it is needed, it will teleport to that location instantly and do its best to help.

wolftamer9.png

CERBEROLF
Pup Pokemon
Dark Type

CERBEROLF are easily distracted, each head finding something new and interesting to sniff at. It's not uncommon to see one standing motionless with one head sleeping and the other two arguing about who found the better thing.

twitch.png

TWITCHIAN
Inkwell Pokemon
Normal Type

TWITCHIAN secrete a colourful substance much like ink from the nib on the tendril on the back of their heads. They use this substance to scrawl all over anything they can find, and try and teach other Pokemon how to do the same. They can get frustrated if their 'student' has trouble understanding.

typh2.png

Shadphoon -Dusk Stone-> Nighphoon

When a SHADPHOON evolves, it and its shadow truly become one. Its shadowy hindquarters can change shape at will.

alraunne2.png

Alrunnik -Lv 40-> Skununne

More evos when my brain stops being derpy D;

Ooh, requests are open now.

Can I request one?

I am very intense and intelligent, although often lazy and unmotivated. I spend a lot of time doing fairly pointless things. I am reclusive and prefer to be alone than in large groups, although I do well in them. I am critical of myself and others, and also somewhat stubborn.

My favorite type is dark.

Thanks in advance.

oh, cool! thanks alot. if you want to make an evo, do so, but I don't care much.

Blazhy2.png
Blazhy3.png

Blazhart -lv35-> Blazbyrn -lv55-> Blazfirno (Fire/Dragon)
(I had to do two it didn't seem right without two :c)

blastoise2.png

Stilish -Water Stone-> Stilgician

*dies* Okay I think I'm going to limit evo requests too, so many x___x three slots for these alongside the regular ones. If everyone I haven't done yet could re-request...?

mewtwo.png

MEIDE
Mask Pokemon
Psychic Type

MEIDE are masters of deception, using the ever-changing masks that hover about them to confuse and evade foes. They are usually friendly, however.

I LOVE IT! It's also cool enough to go without an evo. But do you think you could draw another pose? I want to draw it to see how close to the original concept I can get.

And my dA: Mystarious

Last edited:
Do you have space left? If you do, then this will probably be a change of pace.

Uh, I'm very stoic and I have a have a self deprecating personality. I like Ground types and pretty much like defensive Pokes more than offensive ones.

Back
Top Bottom