• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Uh, I'm very stoic and I have a have a self deprecating personality. I like Ground types and pretty much like defensive Pokes more than offensive ones.

You and me both, though I'm not fussed about types that much.

Wow, this thread is busy. I'd like to request an evo but I don't know how requests are (last time I checked, there wasn't a waiting list on the first post) so unless you're not busy, don't worry about it.
There's a normal request I'd like to punch in on behalf of another user, too. Amai-Hime. She's cute, funny, and always happy. She's a fangirl (i suppose) and a fantastic artist (an OSer). Is that okay, Cookies?
I will say that It's fantastic to see how you see other members and how you interpret that into Fakemon. Kaixel is awesome, thanks so much~

HEY
THIS SHOP IS TOO AWESOME TO DIE

Yeah, rant over :sweatdrop: But I decided mine would also look good with an evo... mind?

OHGOD i forgot about this

But also my brother killed my computer (using my mom's laptop to post this) so I may not be able to do art at all until I fix it or get a new one....

OHHAY I'm back to this.

Okay so who still wants theirs done please re-request since it's been ages.

Also keep in mind that I'm working on Kandia still at the same time so it may take a while.

Ohmygoshthisthreadisawesome *ahem* Hi. Uh...well, I'm usually really shy and reserved because I want people to like me, but when I'm more comfortable I act like myself, even if it's totally weird. I'm good at school subjects, but social skills and common sense aren't very prominent in me. ^^; And I totally love music. Type-wise, I don't really care, but I'd love for it to have wings (or at least be able to fly/levitate.)

Can Eonue have an evo, please? Two, if possible. Aaaand if you don't mind, movesets and permisssion to use in ASB. If you're too busy, just do them one at a time.

Ah, too late to punch my evo request back in. Bah. Still, think you could do my request for Amai-Hime? (original post is on top of the page, conveniently.)

Just an idle thought, FMC, but would you mind if I sprited those fakemon you made for me and maybe make an ASB line out of them someday? I still have two more battles to go before I could get them approved but I just figured I'd ask while I was thinkin' about it. I would credit you on their visual design, of course.

Yeah go ahead; anyone can use the lines that I made for them for whatever as long as they give me credit for the design and/or art.

And I only have the Greenevo so far... *lazy and has a project*

Green:
grren2.png

DYNAMEEN
Dynamo Pokemon

DYNAMEEN generate electricity constantly by rotating their two tails. They can run so fast that they are little more than a green blur.

Me too! OTL

Yeah, when you're not busy, could you do *another* evo? Feel free to take your time, though.

Uh, I'm very stoic and I have a have a self deprecating personality. I like Ground types and pretty much like defensive Pokes more than offensive ones.

I never got mine and I really want one. :o

bumping because i wanted one forever ago but all the spots were filled up so i didn't ask ^^;

so uh. i'm very happy and optimistic regarding others but am a baaaad pessimist regarding myself. and, uh, i like people...?

also i'm quiet until i know someone, in which case i get really talkative/loud.

alsoalso i love hugs :D

Can you give mine either an evo or prevo, depending on what seems best for Meide? Also, can you draw Meide to that I can see all four masks (or at least the ones I can't see so well in the first one) so I can make fanart?

Back
Top Bottom