• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Computer Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
One entire wall of TCoD's main Pokémon Center is taken up by a bank of public computers connected to the trainer network that tracks the progress of all members of the ASB league. In addition to their profile, trainers are granted unlimited storage for digitized items and pokémon in their own personal account. Unfortunately, this service is useless without the digitization hardware used to transfer pokéballs and items over long distances, and therefore any time a trainer wants to alter the contents of their computer account they must make a trip to this terminal.

The Computer Terminal

In this thread you can move pokémon between your active squad and your computer account and change the distribution of items between your inventory, your active squad, and the pokémon you have in storage.

It is not necessary to post here if you are only adding a new pokémon to your active squad or storage box, or if you are adding a newly-acquired item to your inventory. The only transactions that need be recorded here are those in which a pokémon is removed from your active squad or brought up from storage to the active squad, or where items are being moved between pokémon or from your inventory to a pokémon.

Any number of transactions can be carried out in a single post as long as there is no confusion as to the final destinations of items and pokémon addressed in your post.

You may make appropriate changes to your profile immediately after posting a transaction in this thread; if there is a problem with your post, you will be contacted afterwards and possibly asked to make changes.

Deposits

Depositing a pokémon from your active squad to your computer account or moving an item from one of your pokémon to your inventory are the simplest transactions to make. Simply state the name of the pokémon or item you'll be sending to storage, include the approval or purchase post, and in the case of an item, indicate what pokémon it is to be removed from. Also include a link to your profile post.

Moving Items

To move an item from one pokémon to another or from your inventory onto a pokémon, state the item with a link to its purchase post, and its initial and final destination. For example, "Moving experience share from my nidorina to my croconaw." or "Equipping life orb from my inventory to my infernape." Also include a link to your profile.

Withdrawing Pokémon

To withdraw a pokémon from storage, you must have a pokémon in your party with a rarity and evolution level at least equal to the pokémon being withdrawn. For example, if your most rare and powerful pokémon is a nidoking, you cannot bring an absol from your computer account into your active squad. However, you could withdraw a magmortar or a beedrill without problem.

To an extent, the rarity of a pokémon can make up for a lack of evolution. A basic pokémon can count as a stage one of two levels or more below its rarity level or a stage two of four or more rarity levels below it. For example, if you had an absol in your party (rarity eight), you could bring a nidoking (rarity two) from your computer account. However, increasing the evolution level of a pokémon does not likewise increase this effect. For example, having a kabutops in your active squad would still allow you to withdraw the nidoking, but would not allow you to withdraw a charizard (rarity seven).

When withdrawing a pokémon, include its approval post and also state a pokémon in your active party that fulfills the rarity and evolution requirement to retrieve it. If your active squad already has ten members, you must also state and provide the approval link for the pokémon the one you're withdrawing is to replace. Finally, include a link to your profile.

Last edited:
approval link for everyone | semi-delicious profile

Using [Halcyon Entite] Castform (M) (rarity eight) to withdraw...

[Flame Flan] Ditto (Fire) (X)
Ability: Flame Body
Move Mod: none
Body Mod: type-change to Fire (+Ember)
Rarity: eight

[Puppeteer] Shuppet (F)
Ability: Insomnia
Move Mod: none
Body Mod: none
Experience: 0/4
Rarity: two

All-Around Link

[Sparchaeopteryx] aerodactyl (F)
Ability: Pressure

to withdraw

[Mandarb] absol (F)
Ability: Pressure
Body Mod: Armored (Light + Poisoned Barb)

Mandarb has armor that covers her chest and head. For any attack that strikes those areas, Mandarb's type is considered to be steel. The armor gives her +1 defense in those areas. If she successfully attacks with the poison barb on her scythe, there is a 20% chance that she will poison the opponent.

Sorry, i'm sorta confused and need to check if i've got this right....Can you automatically put any new Pokémon you get (from the teleporter for example) into your active squad, or do they have to go stright into storage? I thought you only had to put pokémon into storage when you had more than ten pokémon, but that doesn't seem to be the case, judging by the posts here. So here goes:

Using:
[Freezie] Piplup (M) (Rarity seven)

to withdraw:

[Tak] Spiritomb (M)
[] Gyarados (F)

Approval links in profile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom