• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Controversial Topics

Re: TCoDf has highly homogenous ... ideas.

My family usually just orders pepperoni pizza; when it's up to me I might try something more adventurous depending on what's available. I don't like pizza that's totally loaded with stuff though. Cheesesteak pizza and pizzas with white sauce are good. :v

Favorite chain pizza would be Domino's thin crust.

(lol @ tags... what the hell were we supposed to be talking about in this thread? :P)

Mmm, pizza. My favorite kind is the one I special-ordered on graduation night, with green olives, bacon and pepperoni.

I'm weird.

I think that we all agree because somehow TCoD has taken over our brains...... we are being assimilated.

I love pizza. Put anything on it that isn't onion and I'll eat it.

My favorite thing to put on a pizza: black olives. Pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, pretty much any other kind of pepper, tomatoes, garlic, sometimes ham or Canadian bacon, and all different kinds of cheese and spices are good too. I've even had a chicken pizza, with barbecue sauce instead of regular tomato sauce, before... it was surprisingly good (I was expecting it to be kinda gross.)

Actually, now that I think about it... I like pretty much any kind of pizza, as long as it doesn't have something nasty on it (mostly just sausage. just can't stand the stuff.)

Whoever thought of putting pineapple on pizzas needs to be shot. Pineapple is fucking lovely, pizza is okay but put them together and... no.

Last edited:

I love meat, cheese and crusty stuff so pizza is my food of choice whenever possible. The best pizza I ever had had three cheeses (mozzarella, emmental and red cheddar) on top, parmesan in the crust and was topped with ham, chicken, pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, rashers, POT (I added that myself) and provincial herbs. It was godly.

My favorite thing to put on a pizza: black olives. Pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, pretty much any other kind of pepper, tomatoes, garlic, sometimes ham or Canadian bacon, and all different kinds of cheese and spices are good too. I've even had a chicken pizza, with barbecue sauce instead of regular tomato sauce, before... it was surprisingly good (I was expecting it to be kinda gross.)

mushrooms

harglajkahg

Mushrooms are the worst thing in existence and whoever had the bright idea to put them on pizza needs to be hunted down.

EDIT: What is a banana pepper?

Pepperoni and Sausage.

Personally, I don't really like Root Beer that much but I will drink it if I have to, and I have nothing against it.

A banana pepper is this yellow pepper that is just spicy enough to kick your mouth without giving you an intense burn and whoever decided to eat one first should be given a million dollars and made a saint.

I love pizza. Put anything on it that isn't onion and I'll eat it.

Even eggplant? Nasty.

Whoever thought of putting pineapple on pizzas needs to be shot. Pineapple is fucking lovely, pizza is okay but put them together and... no.

YOU SIR should be shot for not liking the godly combination of Pineapple and Pizza <3

harglajkahg

Mushrooms are the worst thing in existence and whoever had the bright idea to put them on pizza needs to be hunted down.

EDIT: What is a banana pepper?

While i don't agree that it is the worst thing in existance I do agree it should gtfo of my pizza.

Also, I love how this thread is a giant argument about food.

harglajkahg

[highfive]

My ideal pizza is barbecue chicken with pineapple chunks on mozzarella and barbecue sauce. Maybe throw on some grilled red onions and a couple pinches of cilantro. And no thin crust, bleh. Fluffy crust is good.

Although I'm really not a big pizza fan. I'd much rather have an untoasted mesquite chicken sub from Quiznos. With a side of Gold Peak tea. Nom.

I don't drink soda, aside from the occasional diet Sprite/diet Coke.

Oh, but you know what I really want to eat right now? A Chick-Fil-A sandwich (no pickles) with waffle fries and polynesian dipping sauce and a chocolate shake. Yessss.

My ideal pizza has tomato sauce, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese, and is homemade by an actual Italian who understands the concept of herbs, spicing and things like that without making it in a factory.

Pizzas are mostly shit. I do not like pizza very much. Then again I kind of hate prefab.

My ideal pizza [...] is homemade by an actual Italian who understands the concept of herbs, spicing and things like that without making it in a factory.

Yes, aren't frozen pizzas just perfect? It's like being in Rome.

If you want a good pizza, don't go to the overpriced stuff in the Rome city centre. Find yourself a nice quaint Italian town in the countryside.

My parents make homemade pizza from storebought pizza crusts. It is GOOD!

And it is pepperoni and chese. The best pizza I've ever had was probably a handmade Steak Bomb pizza from a resteraunt. HAND-MADE.

My parents make homemade pizza from storebought pizza crusts. It is GOOD!

And it is pepperoni and chese. The best pizza I've ever had was probably a handmade Steak Bomb pizza from a resteraunt. HAND-MADE.

... wait, restaurant pizza usually isn't handmade?

Just a thing, but I'm not sure what I like on my pizzas, I know it's something specific, I just don't do the shopping so I don't actually know what's on there. Anyway, we get ours from Tesco's, and they're not bad, It's, like, 5 toppings and a sauce for a fiver.
Good value, compared to Pizza Hut and Dominos and them.

In the United States, Hungry Howie's has had the best pizza for a chain in my experience. Round Table is good, too. Both are fairly limited as far as range goes.

Mind I've had legit Italian margherita.

Back
Top Bottom