• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Couple of Black/White questions

You can turn off the attack animations, but the Pokemon animations remain. Its not a big deal because battles are still really fast regardless of whether or not the attack animations are on.

And after a while, Pokemon moving get old. Especially a lot of Electrics glowing yellow.

The animation of the sprites doesn't have much impact on the speediness of the battle, since it seems like pokemon's cries are what they base the next action happening on. Like, if something was sent out, when its cry finished you'd send out yours. It's not like the past games.

I really quite like the animations, really.

And has anyone who has the game found non-Ishuu pokemon yet?

There are no non-Isshu pokemon before you get the national dex. This is not a problem; it makes the game rather like RBY in that regard. And don't worry, you won't be complaining about the lack of diversity; there's adequate choices for every type, pretty much.

The post-e4 areas have old pokemon, of course.

Got me there. They get MORE annoying if you're so used to them moving.

Crap I want the Alligator/Baryonx so baaaddd.

Got me there. They get MORE annoying if you're so used to them moving.

Crap I want the Alligator/Baryonx so baaaddd.

Try gavial. I really don't know why Bulbapedia thought of slender-snouted crocodiles before those.

Pretty sure the name even transliterates to something like "warvial" or "walvial" or whatever, though I don't actually know Japanese so I'm guessing based on other names (derubiru > delvil, etc.).

(a baryonyx would be kinda cool for a fossil, though)

Last edited:
Where are the fossils and which one is which? I can't find them anywhere in the desert.

Also, where do we go to revive them?

From Hiun City, go to the desert route and head north. You'll reach a paved road that branches off to two areas. The east branch goes to Raimon, the west one goes to the "Resort Desert". Follow that path and you'll get to a wide open desert area. Around the northern part of the area should be an entrance underground surrounded by a bunch of blue blobs. Go in there. Follow the path around and WALK DON'T RUN over the quicksand areas. There should be a backpacker in there that will give you one of the two fossils. I don't quite remember which is which, though.

As said by Blaziking.

The upper choice is the turtle, the lower is the bird. To revive them, go to the museum in Shippou City, and talk to the person on your right as you walk in.

Since this seems to be turning into a general question thread, I might as well ask someting myself.
Does anyone know where/how I can get that lvl 70 Urugamosu? I've been ferociously googling and only found a video of someone catching it; meaning I have no idea where the place it's in is located and how to get there.
(I have already seen the credits roll for the first time, but haven't progressed much after that)

I'd seriously need something tough like it since all my pokemon are under-leveled and battling against higher-levelled pokemon without a decent backup 'mon is a pain in the ass. :/

Urugamosu is in the Ancient Castle. Make your way back to the bottom, and there should be a door to the right. After exploring there you'll find one of the Team Plasma sages in a maze reminiscent of Turnback Cave. The door he stands in front of is where the fire moth is.

Thank you so much; I found the beast now C:
(the biggest challenge, e.g. catching it is still ahead though X_X)

EDIT: fuck yeah net ball'd, didn't take that many

Last edited:
I have a question for info. In the Pokeshifter, if you don't get all the Pokemon you transferred caught within the time limit, can you try the mini-game again to catch the ones you haven't caught?

No, the ones you don't catch will simply stay in your fourth generation game for you to shift again in another set of six.

Back
Top Bottom