• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crying

Furretsu

World of Glass
Do you cry a lot? Do you not cry at all?

Do you maybe only cry when you're very upset? Or does a particularly touching/powerful song or movie bring you to tears as well?

Kind of a random topic, but hey, I'm curious. :D

Only if sad songs are on, or if I feel like everything is gonna fall apart. I used to cry a lot, but I don't seem to now.

I do quite a lot, even though I try to hold it back. I'm very sensitive with strong opinions and rather fragile emotions. What really annoys me is how some people think crying makes you less... or, wait, in fact, more inferior. Yeah.

Well, unfortunately not much can make me cry. Maybe some event's in the real world, but so far nothing in fantasy has made me cry. Although, there have been some times where I've come close.

I cry when I'm upset, angry.. most negative emotions really.
I cry at some parts in movies but not often.

I cry too much.

Pffft I cry at films all the time, it's embarassing. Every time I reach the end of Brokeback Mountain or Priest or My Life Without Me I'm using up all the water in my body. Also pain, intense disappointment or the crippling of a relative make me tear up.

Oh and some songs. Hell, even a couple of books or comics. IM SO SENSITIVE

I cry from laughter mostly :B

Aaaand like most people do, I cry when I'm really sad. And sometimes when I'm insanely angry

There are some songs/movies and stuff that make me cry too
oh and particular days of the year. fffff

I cry when I beg. That is all. I used to be a tiny boy who cried at everything. But I got whacked into shape.

Well, I do cry when I get real, real upset about something. Last time was when I thought I had kinda ruined a day for my mother, and she insisted I hadn't, and eventually got mad at me because I kept saying that yes I had, and then I bursted.

Buuut, it happens VERY rarely. Although really sad stories can bring a tear to my eye - but they don't really make me cry (Romeo+Juliet and Super Paper Mario totally got me).

I really don't cry that much, except maybe when I'm having a particularly emo moment. Only very occasionally do things like movies make me cry. *cried at the end of the Lucario movie ; ;*

Not counting when there's literally something in my eye, I don't cry. Except in weird situations that I don't really feel anything in but water just leaks anyway. Emotions that should probably make me cry, don't (on the rare occasion that I feel them), and I've never had physical pain bad enough to cause it.

Probably not much to cry about though as I barely pay attention to anything but my computer screen <<

Hell, I haven't cried in years. Puberty probably helped out with that.

That and being a guy. (Before anyone calls sexism, yes, girls do cry more than guys. Or rather they don't stop after puberty. If you still don't believe me, I've had a toenail cut out without anesthetic and not so much as a whimper, whereas a girl at my school once started crying in Physics because she hadn't quite understood what we'd been told to do. XD)

Oh, I cry a lot too. I can't help it, when something sad happiness, I just feel for the person and what they're going through, and then the tears starts coming.

Quite a lot, actually. Books, movies, video games, songs (there was one song that I couldn't help crying at that wasn't even a sad song xD), the occasional intense physical pain (unlke my sister - *bumps knee* "Owwwwwwww!" *starts crying*), various things like that. Or whenever something very emotionally stressful happens.

I used to be a total loser who cried at everything that moved.
I remember when I first started school:
"Mummy, whose that boy?"
"I dunno"
"=sob="

I don't cry at all now. I HAVE CHANGED D:<

Back
Top Bottom