• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crying

I cry a lot. I cry over deaths, pain, anger, frustration, books and tv shows and movies. I cried so hard when Spottedleaf in the Warriors series died. I also cried when Firestar got in a fight with Clawface and yells "I can't do it, Spottedleaf! I just can't do it!". The got me choked up. And when Spottedleaf dies, when Firestar leans over her and it starst raining, he says "Goodbye, my sweet Spottedleaf." Anything with Spottedleaf can make me cry.

Only when I'm really mad, or sad do I cry. Which doesn't happen often; I usually cry when I get into a fight with one of my parents, or my siblings. I am also a sap for sad movies and cry every single time I see The Fox and the Hound. No matter how many times I see it I still cry every time the grandmother leaves the fox on the side of the road. ; ;

Also Rent. :B

So my mom wanted me to kill this big spider yesterday and I go out there and realize how freaking huge it is, right?

I somehow am able to muster up the courage to smash it, and then FWOOSH
Baby fucking spiders going everywhere.

I started crying and that was probably the first time I've cried in like 3 or 4 years.

Oh, yeah, I remember now. One more thing.
The 12th Naruto theme song always brings me close to tears because I always remember the "Great Depression."
;_; I almost cry because it's so happy. And sad at the same time.
So at the same time, my face heart says ;_; and :D.

I never, ever cry in public. Even if there's only one other pesron around who I know won't judge me for it, I won't.
I tend not to cry over normal things like my grandfather dying or breaking my leg, but stupid things when I'm feeling very tired and emotional (especially during my time of the month).

I can't remember the last time I cried, to me honest. I remember sniffling during a video of Kristin's last For Good, but I don't think that counts X3

I absolutely love poking those nests of baby spiders and watching them all run away :D

Oh, hey, I was nearly in tears last night. Of course, it's probably because I'm trying so freaking hard to help one of my friends from a vicious cycle of losing friends and trying to get her to know that she is significant to people.

But, uh, other than that, if it's that rare case of super depression, yeah, the waterworks go. However, most of the time, if I'm crying, it's because I can't stop laughing. You know, crying because I can't breathe?

I'm known to cry

--when someone else is crying, even if the initial crier is a fictional character (The Pokemon episode "Do I Hear a Ralts?" bears the distinction of making me get misty eyed twice in the same episode--one of them being when Max cried out of frustration over not knowing what to do to help the Ralts)
--when I hear an amazing renditon of a song
--when I character I love dies or almost dies (example: the part where Ash "dies" in Mewtwo Strikes Back...I started crying right along with the Pokemon in hopes my tears would help them revive him.)
--out of sympathy if the main character in a movie suffers a lot (A Little Princess is guilty of this)
--if I am REALLY scared of something (either IRL or onscreen)
--if I'm very frustrated (this is rare, though)
--Any time there's a crucifixtion scene in an Easter musical/play--so much so that I have to be taken out of the area before that scene. Granted, I know that the story doesn't end at that point; yet that scene is very hard for me to watch.

I cry only when i'm in a really bad mood, and if i just saw something sad or i read something sad. The last time i cried was when i read my summer reading book. This one person died and i cried. And this person was a very minor character, too.

Also Rent. :B

realmen.gif

+50 respect :D

I get very, very sad during Goodbye Love but I don't recall crying. I watched it with my mum and she was in absolute floods.

Oh, yay! Crying! I generally tend not to cry over deaths, but rather the concept of the person or animal in question is or potentially will die in the future. Never over the actual death. I mean, I cry over the potential death of my cat, but I won't cry over when she's actually dead, though I will be depressed for a while. I cry whenever I feel that people are all opposed to my presence. I only ever cry at night when no-one can see, too.

Oh, I also cry over the fact that eventually I'll have to go to University and leave behind the Steel Band that I'm in, because it's my pride, joy, heart and soul. I also cry about the end of the Steel Band, or it not existing. I love it to the grave and beyond.

And Karate. I love that too.

Okay, essentially I cry over potential losses in the future, and losses in the past, but I feel like there's no time to cry for events that are happening at the present. oh, except maybe for Indigo. I nearly cried over Indigo being put down. She wasn't my cat, and I thought the owners would be really sad, but I was glad she went too. She needed to move on, really.

...Yeah, I suck. I only ever cry once every two-three months though.

Books? Only one. Marley and Me. It was sad when Marley had to be put down. I cried.

I've found myself to become worryingly more prone to crying over touching fiction as I get older. Now the Pokémon episode Bye Bye Butterfree manages to reduce me to a hysterically sobbing blob of patheticness, as well as various pieces of fanfiction,
Dobby's death (although for some reason no other death in the book)
, The Lion King, and various other films, oddly mostly children's movies.

The first time I cried over any fiction was over the movie AI. God, that was depressing. Then I found it pretty remarkable. Now it's not even news. D:

Back
Top Bottom