• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [DEAD] An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Re: An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

((Taking on the subspace copies was fun but going through the whole game again wasn't.))

((...Oh, crap. I'm sorry, but uh, Darkrai was going to be a boss. I couldn't possibly accept your form. Really, I'm sorry.
I knew something like this would happen one of these days.))

You've got to be KIDDING me! Darkrai is nowhere near the average "Boss" size.

My second choice was going to be Agumon, but he's not in SSB.

Anyways

Character: Mewtwo
Series: Pokemon
Nickname: none

EDIT: Is King K. Rool going to be a boss? If not, I'd be happy to play as him!

You've got to be KIDDING me! Darkrai is nowhere near the average "Boss" size.

My second choice was going to be Agumon, but he's not in SSB.

Anyways

Character: Mewtwo
Series: Pokemon
Nickname: none

EDIT: Is King K. Rool going to be a boss? If not, I'd be happy to play as him!
No, I am not "KIDDING" you. And Mewtwo, as said (Well not exactly 'said', but I did describe his appearance) in the old thread, is already working for Subspace. I'm sorry you're having this luck. But no, King K. Rool is not a boss.

Skylar noticed Bowser after jumping around and trying to avoid things, and then obeyed the giant turtle. "Comiiinng...!" He was slightly faster than Bowser but paced himelf to stay by the big creature's side.

The large tortoise looked down at his friend. "How hard can you hang on?"

((Then again, though, at this rate, I'll take anyone I can get. =_=
Seriously, there are people who I catch viewing the RP boards who are members of this RP and don't even view the thread!
This RP will not die. Period.
That is all.))

((I could join as Kirby to help...

Character: Kirby
Nickname: Ummm... Kirby.
Starting Character: KIRBY, FOR THE FREAKIN LAST TIME KIRBY!!

((I could join as Kirby to help...

Character: Kirby
Nickname: Ummm... Kirby.
Starting Character: KIRBY, FOR THE FREAKIN LAST TIME KIRBY!!
Uh... okay. Accepted.

I didn't think you played the Kirby series...?

Love Smash Bros! I'll have a fanmade charecter.

Character:Psyduck
Series: Pokémon
Nickname:Psy

((Actually, I only have one game (that is actually my sister's), Nightmare in Dreamland, which is fun so it's Kirby time!))

((Well, Meta Knight could possibly meet with Mecha, yeah. I'm not about to use the term 'friends', of course, because that's why I want them to pair up.
And a third peace-keeper might be in order for less, uh, holdup possibly...?))

((A peacekeeper would be an interesting prospect. And I was using the term "friends" very loosely. Heck, I'd be using the term "acquaintances" loosely))

Two more black arrows shot out at the robot, and Mecha Sonic was able to smoothly roll out of the way of one, but the other one shot so close to him that his audio receptors could hear it shoot by.

I need an ally. Someone who could assist me while I battle those creatures. If need be, I will assist them in their battles.

But who?

"Not too hard..." Skylar said, timid. "But probably hard enough for whatever you're doing!" He did a small, joyful jump.

"You gotta have a really tight grip." Bowser just threw the idea aside and picked up Skylar, placing him on his shell and beginning to run away from the arrows. "Is there some way you could put me in your mouth and carry me since you're faster?

"Sure! But look out! I can swallow anything!" And then, in a quieter voice, "Somehow...."

"This won't hurt a bit," Skylar reassured, leaping off of Bowser and somehow carrying him in his mouth. He began to run and dodge from the arrows.

((Hey! Me wants to join because I've sold my soul to Super Smash Bros.!

Character: Zelda/Sheik
Nickname: N/A
Character Starting out: Zelda))

Back
Top Bottom