• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [DEAD] An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Re: An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

((Oh oh Pit owns an army :DD))

it nodded to Tails, gasping a bit from the run.
"Nice to see.. you're.. still alive," he said with a grin. "Now where'd.. Luigi go..?" He looked further into the cave, to see Luigi lying on the ground. Must be asleep, Pit thought.

((Oh noez I forgot to have Kirby battle! Can he just be attacked later?))

((Oh noez I forgot to have Kirby battle! Can he just be attacked later?))
((Yeah, that's the plan. Now wake up so you can make puppy-dog eyes at Meta Knight))

"Yeah, he saved me back there..." Tails told Pit, sitting down and leaning against the rock walls of the cave, "This is so crazy...I barely remember how all this happened. One moment I'm celebrating my victory against Mecha Sonic, the next, I'm here, fighting off creepy monster-things..." he sighed, "Maybe we should get some rest, too."

Kirby woke up from a dreamless sleep and stretched. Now, there's a shock... Kirby thought as Meta Knight and the metal dude were already up. He walked over to the metal guy. "I dun believe we've introduced purselves. I'm Kirby. And you?"

((Are Skylar and Bowser on the Halberd too? Sorry, I was gone for a day or so, and I don't feel like reading all of this.))

((No, they're where you left them at. Only since its morning... just read this post.))

"There's no need for introductions. Mecha Sonic and I are already acquainted." Meta Knight cut in. "Now, I want everyone on deck when we take off. Look for signs of anyone below. Someone is bound to have made a fire, which will be easy to spot." he instructed. "I, of course, will be in the control room. I won't go... too fast... so try not to fall off." There was a hint of disappointment in his voice as he left the cargo bay. "And hurry. I will leave without you if I have to."

Last edited:

"Of course," Mecha Sonic said, "However, I am not familiar with the layout of the ship, so i wouldn't know which direction the deck is in."

Meta Knight peeked around the corner and sneered. "I would have thought that was obvious. Up. There is a staircase nearby, but since you have jets and Kirby can float, I don't see why you shouldn't get on deck from the outside."

((I (or Meta Knight) probably should've mentioned this earlier.))

Very well then.

Mecha Sonic made his way outside the ship. Once he had exited the cargo bay, he activated his jetpack and shot upwards towards the deck.

Easy Enough.

((I'm wondering whether they kept traveling after our lasts posts or if they're still in the dojo...))

((I'm wondering whether they kept traveling after our lasts posts or if they're still in the dojo...))
((This is exactly what the post I linked to answers. Yes, they've travelled. No, they haven't been in the Dojo since I started this thread.))

EDIT: ((Not only that, but there's a "Current Setting" section in the first post.))

Last edited:

"Well, Luigi's already fallen asleep.." Pit motioned with his sword to Luigi, and sat down across from Tails. "One of us should probably stay awake, but I don't think anyone'll find us here. I hope." He sighed, and looked up at a stalactite almost over his head, and moved to the side. "By the way, the monster things are Primids."

Kirby went outside and puffed up. He jumped and was floating. When he was just higher than the deck, he floated over it, and released the air, falling to the deck with a barely noticable thump.

Meta Knight fumbled with the keys again. The top of the hanger opened up and revealed a sky full of red clouds. Then, the Halberd gave a loud roar as it started up and began to ascend. Once it had risen past the hanger, the bottom jets deactivated as the Halberd took off across the seas.

((Somewhat pointless post is somewhat pointless, but maybe someone will see the Halberd...?))

((OH, sorry...))

Skylar opened his eyes slowly as he slept against a tree comfortably. He looked over to Bowser, who was still snoozing. Deciding not to wake his pal, he stared up at the clouds blankly.

((whoa whoa what happened here))

The Halberd had crossed most of the ocean by now and was beginning to reach the shoreline.

I hope those two are still awake up there... Meta Knight thought as he stared out the orange-tinted windshield. In fact, it was more orange than transparent. In fact, he could barely see through it. He began to wonder, however cool they looked from the outside, if coloring them like this was really practical. I'm only going at 50mph... I mean, at this point, we could be easily overtaken by stationary objects, and, well, they can both 'fly', and we could get attacked, and... Minutes later, the Halberd seemed to rear up as it took off, taking the tops off of the trees in a nearby forest on the way.

((...Aren't Bowser and Skylar in a 'nearby forest'?))

((Yes.))

Bowser looked up. There was a ship that had some sort of familiarity to it.

"Don't tell me there's someone else in there...."

The Halberd's back jets cut out. The jets underneath began to fire up as the Halberd hovered in the air.

By now, I'm fairly certain they are asleep up there. Maybe I should land here and see if there was anyone in that forest. Or if one of them went overboard. Meta Knight could still see some brush on the windshield as the Halberd landed.

((This is a chance for either Cryptica, Darksong, or Mewtwo (I know Exo-Raikou is away right now) to post, so.))

((I wanna post, but I CAN;T THINK OF WHAT TO SAAAAY D'=))

Back
Top Bottom