• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Illusions of the Past

Re: Illusions of the Past

((Bonecrusher's not there. He drove off in alt mode and left Ravage to deal with Mecha Sonic))

Mecha watched as another winged being arrived. Confident that the first winged one was distracted, he opened fire on Ravage.
------
Datum: New winged being has interrupted fight. This new one is labeled Target 3.

Datum: Target 2 is conversing with Target 3. Target 2 is ignoring battle.

Datum: Target 1 has opened fire.

Data Processing.

Priority Change: Eliminate Target 1. Ignore all other beings unless they attack.

Ravage jumped out of the way of the missiles, and then leaped forward, spewing out white-hot flames at the robot.

When the girl didn't say anything, Envy shrugged and stood up again, stretching his hands over his head, his back and shoulders making audible cracking sounds. Then, her looked back at Len.

"If you can keep up, then you better do so. I'm going to see if I can find anything to do." He said, a sudden shower of sparks signalling his transformation into a large timber wolf. His fur was mostly white, bit his paws were a dark green, almost black, except for white toes, and he had a set of markings on his back and face that were the same shade.

"Let's go." He said, his voice more raspy in his animal form.

He lept down the street, something down a side street catching his eye. A human, male, with brown hair who seemed to be thinking about something. He grinned, showing large teeth, drool running down his chin. Prey.

((Hmmm... I was planning for Light and L to meet, but that can come later.))

((Hehe. I love interfering in other's affairs.))
---
"Huh." Well, it was obvious she hadn't intended to speak to HIM. Either way, Vegeta could have fun with this. He turned his head to Karou. "Well, I'm guessing you're on the right side." He said to the strange person. "After all, it's the side I'm on-" Vegeta stopped short. He sensed an all too familiar power.

Finally. Cell's Husk cracked open, and he crawled out. He was only in his first form, but that didn't make a difference. He flexed his tail, examening the point before floating straight up, backing slightly, and stopping on a roof. "Well, at least I can use my powers now."

((Who said he was telling the truth? ;D ))

Karou jumped down from the roof. Hopefully, someone was inside the museum, otherwise his bluff wouldn't quite work and he would be smashed.

"Epic...?", Karou returned, "You do me too much, hehe. No, no, I'm just... ah, rookie level, didn't you know?", at least that bit was the truth.

Unfortunately, that was the end of it. Blasts of light hit the ground under his feet. He barely escaped.

"Oh great.", he said to himself, "I've got to find a way out..."

He couldn't really do anything, though. However, on a nearby roof, he did spot a green humanoid... thing. Hopefully he was friendly.

Last edited:

Storm looked up at them both, and went with her instincts- delete them. Or whatever happened in the human world.

"Mach Impulse," she yelled, and blades of wind shot from her wing-blades towards them.

Len that was human was no more. Now just a cat, a small black cat with a large ribbon was following the inhuman Envy: Her master. He ran fast, very fast, but she was able to keep up. It wouldn't not be a problem for her, she wouldn't let him be a problem for her because a master can never be at fault. That was how things simply were.

----

Name: Edward Elric
Series: Full Metal Alchemist
Media type (choose one): Manga
Hero or Villain: Hero
Other: Don't call him short plox.

The blade barely missed Vegeta. "What the hell?! I'm with you!" Regardless, his hair spiked up a little bit more so than it already did, and turned yellow. Maybe Cell is a bigger priority than this... No, Cell would be fine for a while. "Alright, then. Come on, team-kill me."

Cell glanced at Vegeta for a moment, then blasted off to the western side of town.

(Oh! Okay then. ^^; Now, how to start posting with my other character..
Name: Sage
Series: Meteos
Species: Hevendorian (?)
Personality: Sage is not exactly the life of the party, and not much for creativity. Aside from adopting a pretty utilitarian name, he really doesn't "waste" time making friends or starting conversations. While he's unerringly polite, he doesn't get along well with people because of his near-complete lack of interest. Still, he's on the Good side for a reason. Sage is borderline obsessed with defending what he thinks is right.. emphasis on thinks.
Bio: His real history? He was floating in a giant jar before awakening, breaking out and running away. The history he remembers? The evil, sentient planet Meteo tried to destroy every planet in its galaxy by sending massive numbers of meteos (Meteors, basically) to crush each planet. The surviving planets discovered a way to launch them back into space to destroy Meteo, which they eventually did. The planet Hevendor was one of them, populated by seven creatures named, (what else?) the seven sages, who were very powerful psychics. This where he thinks he's from.
Hero or Villain: Neutral/Hero
Other: Meteos is a puzzle game. This was a little hard to write. xD)

Ravage's flames struck Mecha Sonic's arm, and the heat was so intense that the missile arm melted clean off.

Mecha jumped backward, cradling the metal stump. "So, you think you have the advantage because I've lost an arm?"

As he said those words, grey liquid emerged from the stump of his arm, and it began to take shape.

"If you think those things, then you are a fool. I am not destroyed that easily!"

The liquid finished shaping itself into a perfect match of Mecha's missile arm, and then hardened.

"My nanites let me regrow lost limbs," Mecha said, "They copy the original shape and reform it. Thus, I will infinitely retain my body."

Ravage gave no indication that he cared. Instead, the symbiont revealed a new launcher in one of his shoulders, and began to fire missiles out of it.

Unfortunately, one of the air blades sliced Karou. It wasn't horribly deep, but still a problem.

The green humanoid took off, "You gotta be kidding me!", Karou cried out.

He looked around for options, and ran towards the museum door as quickly as he could.

"Friendly fire!", Karou blew a large purple fireball at the doors, flinging them open. He ran inside, hoping the interior would make it hard for the Halsemon to give chase, and hoping that there was somebody, someone on his side, that is, would be inside. Or that he would digivolve.

Apollo and Zim rushed towards the battle. Apollo warmed up his Chords of Steel.

"HOLD IT!" he yelled.

Fan Character

Name:Logoth
Series:Champions of Norrath
Species:Barbarian. Barbarians are basically humans but MUCH larger. The Average one is 7'5 and 250-275 lbs. Most have heavy muscle builds.
Personality:Logoth is straight forward and battle hardended. He won't save your life but will attempt to stop you If he deems you evil.
Bio: When he was created he was deemed too unpredictable. His memories are of leading other Barbarians into gruesome battles and being of vital importance. He also rembers bicycle rides of which he dosen't understand. He seeks to understand both sides of his memory and will pay the price to get it.
Hero or Villian: Hero
Other:If I wasn't supposed to make up that bicycle part just ignore that bit.He is also a celebrated swordsman

((@Nimler & Evoli & FMC_x_ANS: Accepted.))

Galacta Knight had lost interest in the battle some time ago and was instead watching all the chaos nearby. He turned to Meta Knight. "Is it like this everyday?"

"Not necessarily everyday. You merely caught them at a bad time."

"I should hope so. I notice your use of the word "them". Why aren't you including yourself, or do you not live here?"

"I do, but--" he was cut off when an ear piercing yell silenced him.

"Who was that?!" Galacta Knight looked up to see a human wearing a formal suit.

"I don't remember his name, but I think he is supposed to be a lawyer of some sort."

"A lawyer? How does he expect to defend himself?"

"...I think you are about to see."

Mecha dodged all but one missile, which struck his chest and sent him reeling.

It was then that he noticed the human who had stepped in.

"Do you have a death wish, human? We are two deadly war machines, both of which have no regard for human life. An interference attempt would most likely result in termination. Your termination."
--------
Bonecrusher noticed that Ravage had yet to return to him.

He's usually done by now. the fact that he isn't intrigues me... and worries me.

The Decepticon made a sharp U-turn, and began to drive back to the battle.

Hopefully Ravage hasn't met his match in Mecha Sonic.

(( Going against my better judgement with this but hey xD

Name: Pride
Series: Full Metal Alchemist
Media type (choose one): Manga
Hero or Villain: Villain
Other: Appearance - Nommyteeth

Being Villains is fun. Also I can has spoilers.))

"Stupid Homunculus. Suddenly appearing when I was waking up." Edward turns up to the darkened ceiling. "JUST WHAT KIND OF ALARM CLOCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!!"

Of course, what kind of weird building is this? I don't believe I've ever been in this building before... Was I taken by Envy perhaps?

Try as he might to remember what had happened, Edward couldn't remember what happened yesterday. Maybe, he thought, Envy actually did something with his punch for once. He laughed at that thought though as he went looking for an exit. What could Envy do that was actually useful to anyone? He was for all intensive purposes a complete failure.

The hallways were too quiet, too dim and depressing. The paintings and sculptures and exhibits though helped Edward place where he was, at least in general. It was probably some sort of museum in Central. And, should he just open the door he found, he could step out and figure out what in the world was going on.

"Gah, I hope brother is alright, I won't fo- Woah..." Edward stopped in his tracks, the hand that was casually dusting his dirtied sleeve went slack. Standing in the fire exit, he saw a world that was very very different from what he was used to. Buildings as tall as the sky, the urban landscape that sprawled endlessly around him, the streetlamps that dangled over the streets made of steel.

This place was definitely not Ametris. Whatever Envy had done, and he knew Envy must have been responsible since he had just been beaten up by him in his first waking moments here, had gotten him taken to some place strange...

Edward hated this place, the tall structures, the tall lamp posts, the tall signs...

"It makes me feel so short...AAAAAAAAAAAUHHGG!" Edward hit himself in the head for calling himself short...

Wait... Was that?

Edward suddenly turned to face the direction of a blur he saw, his face suddenly serious. A beast and a small cat ran by after coming from the south side of the block, towards the noise of a heated battle.

Alchemists would probably be the most likely source of such a loud ruckus, and if that was the case, then maybe he could figure out where the hell he was.

Edwards legs fluttered across the cement as he ran to the commotion, and the strange wolf and cat, and hopefully to a sensible explanation as well.

Sounds. All around... The clash of metal on metal, a battle going on..?

Perfect.

A trio of four-foot long eyes with bloodshot red irises blinked into existence in the alleyway, and the shadows seeped around the sides of buildings. An eye emerged from the end of a tendril, scanning the battle. Metallic creatures locked in combat, a human there too... This was interesting. The darkness retracted as quickly as it came, and the figure controlling it stepped out...

A small boy wearing old-fashioned clothes. He crept his way toward the battle, a small cheerful smile on his face. This was going to be fun, oh yes.

((Hey maybe you should do a little map or something for the city? It might help x3; ))

Back
Top Bottom