• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Re: PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Reventhas

I have to leave in a hurry and I won't be able to do your request today. However, since you did request today, I'll give you credit for one day so your PokeNett'll hatch on 9-01-08.

Name: Houdja Duthatt
Nettball: Chocolate
Owner: Kuripuchika
BB Code or HTML: BB Code.

Thanks!

...How do you make adoptables, anyway? O.o

It's pretty simple. Just upload the adoptable's image and then upload it again when the adoptable has grown a little, etc.. The image will refresh, but you must keep the URL the same.

Oh, and doing...

Name: (I will add this when my PokeNett hatches.)
Nettball: Fiber
Owner: Darksong
BB Code or HTML: BB Code.

It's pretty simple. Just upload the adoptable's image and then upload it again when the adoptable has grown a little, etc.. The image will refresh, but you must keep the URL the same.

I use Photobucket, and the image stays the same.

Unless I have to use Pictures and Albums on this server?

But this isn't really the place to talk about it, now is it? :3

Cryptica, you have to delete the older image and upload the new one immediately after to make the URL stay the same.

Thanks for the adoptable, Shiny =3

Name: Pudding
Nettball: Chocolate!
Owner: Silver
BB Code or HTML: Whichever one is better

Cryptica, you have to delete the older image and upload the new one immediately after to make the URL stay the same.

On Photobucket? The image stays exactly the same if I try that. But I'll try it in my albums and see if it works! :grin:

Silver

Uhh... there is no 'better' code. One is used for websites (HTML) and the other is for forums (BB Code). On TCoD you can have a signature that uses HTML as well, which is my main reason for making both available.

Either way, your PokeNett is ready. I'll send you both codes.

Oh hey Shiny, i love adoptables,and i have to have one!

Name: ChocMan(such an unoriginal name!)
Nettball: Chocolate Nettball
Owner: therocketman11
BB Code or HTML: BBCode

On Photobucket? The image stays exactly the same if I try that. But I'll try it in my albums and see if it works! :grin:

It will do to begin with, but if you refresh it you'll see the change.

Thankies for the Pokenett.

EDIT: How many Pokenetts can you have at one time?

Last edited:

The PokeNetts Exchange is up. Go check it out.

Oh, and you can have an unlimited amount, but only one from each set.

May I please have a cute little PokeNett!!!
Here's the form...

Name: Eevee
Nettball: Fibre
Owner: Me...etc Eeveeskitty
BB Code or HTML: BB Code please

Thanks

From EeveeSkitty

Back
Top Bottom