• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: The Battle against Torn World

Smeargle came up behind the Heracross and prodded him forward.
"Let's go..."

"Yes, of course!"
They continued out into the woods. After a few hundred yards[meters], they reached a big empty clearing, with a treetop canopy as a ceiling.
Silence.
"Everyone? It's Shade!"
The clearing was suddenly filled with movement. "Shade? Oh, we saw all of them and thought they were intruders!", a Persian yelled out, "Come over here! We need to talk about something!"
Shade turned to everyone. "You guys just make yourself at home, I need to talk to our leader. Walk around and meet some Pokemon."

Rosie cried out, startled by all of the new Pokemon. She began to shy away, dashing behind a patch of bracken. The Purugly looked around for prey to hunt, or the like. Berries would do also, but prey was tastier.

An Umbreon appeared at the campsite. Regigigas looked at it. It said, "Follow me." Regigigas got up and followed the Umbreon until they reached a stone slab with a drawing: it showed two things standing on two legs with Pokemon battling each other. "What are those things?" asked the Umbreon. "They are the humans of the past," Regigigas answered sadly.

((Well.. since pikachu isn't going to be on that much anymore, I guess I will lead, because I do like this RP :3))

"..human?" The umbreon's ears twitched at the strange word. "Is that a sort of foreign pokémon?"

"No," answered Heatran, who'd followed them to see the rock. "They weren't really pokémon. They had their own funny language and they would catch pokémon like us in little orbs called Pokéballs-" he drew a 2-D Pokéball in the dirt, "-and then they'd use us to compete."

"That's.. that's cruel!" the umbreon exclaimed. "So they used us to fight for them? Why couldn't they-"

"There were many bonds forged between them, though," Heatran explained. "Some grew to the point that pokémon and trainers could not live without the other. Humans and pokémon coexisted with each other back then."

The umbreon pondered over his words, then stared at the rock. They were all quiet for a while.

Rosie flicked her ears at the sound. "That's fascinating. But if they were on this, doesn't that mean it was sort of like a grave? Doesn't that mean that it was a good thing?"

Suddenly, Shade burst into the clearing. "Guys! Persian said that he saw a Gengar and a bunch of evil-looking Pokemon pass by a few hours ago! Do you know anything about this?"
Then he looked at the situation. "Oh... I see you've met Umbreon. And seen the slab."

"We have to go and fight them again," Rosie hissed. She then growled, "I have to get my revenge on Gengar...."

Smeargle heard voices and wandered into the clearing.
"Can't we... avoid conflict and... just... find Cresellia...?

"Oh.. we met up with those asses a few hours ago.." Heatran grit his teeth at the thought of their defeat.

"But next time they come, we're beat them, right guys?" Regigigas raised his fist, but his words didn't exactly lift their spirits, especially Heatran's.

Suddenly, there was a scream followed by cackling at the clearing. They all rushed over, and there was Gengar and his minions terrorizing the hidden base.

"Let's go guys," Regigigas shouted, "let's get them and make them pay!"

((Haven't posted in a while again!What's going on?Anything happen to me yet?))

((Read the other posts))

"Yeah!" Tiny replied. He didn't feel like he'd had his fair share of fighting.

"Does anyone know a move like Block or Mean Look?" asked Constriction before stepping up next to Rosie. "Use Faint Attack on Gengar immediately," he whispered to her. "Make no noise."

"I know Block!" He quickly used Block to prevent the enemy from fleeing until they were defeated.

Rosie nodded, disappearing into the darkness. Unless Gengar used a Dark or Ghost move and also phased out, then she couldn't be seen. Slowly she crept up on her enemy with an evil sneer on her face. Finally, she hit him, phasing out just as her claws touched his wispy body.

Gengar looked straight at Regigigas. He then used Shadow Sneak. Gengar disappeared and attacked Regigigas.

((Again, you ignored Rosie's attack. She's right in front of him, and since she finished her attack, she's not phased out anymore.))

((Sorry but I'm confused. Crowned Clown made them appear out of nowhere. Everyone pretend that Gengar never appeared since I never wanted it to happen. Back to the Slab.))

"What happened to the humans!?" Umbreon asked. "Eventually, a human was able to enter the Torn World and captured Giratina," Regigigas said. "Furious, Darkrai then ordered the immediate wipeout of all the human race. The war raged: Humans vs. Darkrai's colossal army. Every human was killed."

"That's an interesting story." Rosie shivered. "I wouldn't like to be caught like those humans were."

"Yeah... Those Humans look a bit like me, standing on two legs. Its strange, but for some reason I feel like I must avenge them. It feels so weird,"

Back
Top Bottom