• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Re: Impaled Bidoof: Kai's art thread

I really like the one of Machika; for some reason I especially like her shoulders in that one. Her arms are a little long, though.

And Rain's expression in the second one is really awesome<3

I love these! I want one now!
The Absol and the Caramelldansen are pretty cool

Absol? I never drew Absol...

And sorry, but this isn't a request thread anymore.

I think he meant he wants his own art thread, I sure do...

Anybody can own an art thread, but only the best can update it frequently.

yeah...thats probably where i'd fail heheh.. well done nice thread you got here anyway, night everyone

Don't be silly, we do care about it.

I suck at monoprinting D; that shell is awesome.

Aww, I adore that Umbreon~It's so stylised and cute! You should definetly colour it.
The Phantom's very Phantom-ish, and I especially like the flowy sleeves he's got going on.
The onion is cool; I like the reds and purples and the lines going down the bigger one.
Marth's way, way better than anything I could ever draw on a computer, and well done especially for doing with just a mouse.
And the detail on the flower is great, especially sine you only used one kind of pencil for it.

Sorry I'm so terrible at responding here >.<

Do you think you could do a Bidoof slaughter where a Drifloon is succeeding in dragging Bidoof to the underworld?

:o

Awesome!

Do you just like FMA, or was it a request?

Anyways, it's awesome, though the head seems a little... Urr, I can't describe it, stretched, maybe?

And by the way, it's FullMetal Alchemist, with capital M in metal and A in alchemist :3

Why don't you draw... Ling! Here's some images from DevArt, and google has some pretty cool ones too :3 Oh, yeah, normal Ling, in case you haven't read the Manga ;) He always keeps his eyes shut when he's normal.

Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom