• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Exam Nervousness

I usually don't get stressed by exams at all. Especially not the bloody General Studies ones I've had so far <_<; Even though I usually just cram at the last minute, maybe revising a little ahead of time for subjects I'm REALLY unsure of. In fact I find that does the trick nicely. :3
general studies is a joke and I refuse to accept it's a real subject
I'm glad I did citizenship instead

Nuuuuuu don't write off General as a non-subject - I did that and then it turned out that all the unis I applied to (even Durham and Nottinham) actually accepted it. By which time I'd got a resounding D in the subject, so it didn't really matter.

Only Final Exam I hate....history.... I remember dates well, but then all those DANG PEOPLES, T_T.

I have my first and only AP exam tomorrow. And up until about five minutes ago I was perfectly fine. Now I'm freaking out at little. Usually, I don't need to do a lot of studying in order to do well. But I'm really nervous about this one. Gah, at least I don't have to go to class. That's a bright side.

The only one I'm worried about is English because that's the only one I actually need to pass to graduate. French I'm a little worried about too, but if I don't pass the exam, oh well. I'll give it my best shot. Money Management is going to be a joke just like Nutrition and Wellness.
My school system only gives us four classes by the way. They're an hour and a half long. Good thing I'm graduating this semester. Ten more days to go :DDDDD!

Francais est facil. Je suis en la classe de francais deux.

Personally I think it'd be better to say "Apprendre français est facil, je suis en la deuxième classe pour ça" but ah well.

You could always just say "Samedi prochain je vais joue au foot avec ma frere. Apres avoir joue au foot nous irons chez mes parents pour mange" since that's pretty much all we get taught. :3

HAH I USED NO ACCENTS, UP YOURS MADAM PATCH

uh I just finished the 3rd and last day of NAPLAN testing. Which is bad in a way coz i dont wanna go to science tomorrow.

Anyway, for those outside Australia, NAPLAN are these tests they force the kids in grades 3,5,7 and 9 to do. Luckily, being in grade 9, I won't have to do them anymore.

general studies is a joke and I refuse to accept it's a real subject
I'm glad I did citizenship instead

Instead of actually doing the exam I counted the ammount of coughs there were and wrote them down on the answer sheet. xD

Have English Language AS and Computing AS... I'm too lazy to revise I am currently bricking it...

It will be fine when it's over, but I know I'm gonna fail. I already have plans to retake all my exams next year at a different college...

I have iGSCE (lol cant spell) tomorrow. I did one today and I had stomach sickness in the middle of the test. I think I did well, though.

Now to cram for Geography~ which isn't all that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom