• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eye Color

What color are your eyes?

• Brown

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Amber/Gold

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Hazel

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Black

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Gray

• Blue

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Turquoise

• Green

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Red (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heterochromia (two different colors) (please specify in post)

• Total voters
Mine are a turquoise-y blue-green with flecks of amber around the pupils :/ I hate them cuz people say they're pretty but I'm a guy, I'm not s'posed to have pretty eyes T.T

Mine are a turquoise-y blue-green with flecks of amber around the pupils :/ I hate them cuz people say they're pretty but I'm a guy, I'm not s'posed to have pretty eyes T.T

But girls like pretty things! Or, well, so does everybody. I would say your chances of having someone enjoying staring lovingly into your eyes are increased if they are particularly pretty eyes. :v

But girls like pretty things! Or, well, so does everybody. I would say your chances of having someone enjoying staring lovingly into your eyes are increased if they are particularly pretty eyes. :v

True, I suppose..

Jade green. Apparently they're of the "pretty" variety than the "striking" variety.

I can sympathize.

Am I the only one here who wishes he/she had violet eyes? I just think that would be amazing. Like, a really striking amethyst kind of color, no albinism though.

It used to be brown, but over the years it been getting darker. Now my eyes are black. :/

Hazel, but for some reason I think they were more blue-ish when I was born. I've always liked my eyes, personally.
(not that I would have had anybody else's....)

Mine are a turquoise-y blue-green with flecks of amber around the pupils :/

mine are like that but without the amber. And when I Stare mindlessly of into air, I can tell my female friends are staring. Which is cool.

Edit: I dyed my hair blonde for a dare one time and every one called me a nazi. Figure it out.

Last edited:
Mine are blue, but they have this darker-blue rim around the outside of my iris that apparently makes me eyes very pretty.

Half the reason I got contacts XD

Hazel, but for some reason I think they were more blue-ish when I was born.

That'd be because all babies are born with blue eyes. :o When you're first born the melanin in your eyes hasn't been fully deposited or darkened by exposure to the sun yet. After it has, what color they become depends on just how much melanin is there. People who don't have a lot keep the blue eyes, and people with a whole lot get brown or black eyes.

My little sister and brothers were born with dark dark dark eyes. Brown-almost-black. Their eyes have gotten slightly lighter over time.

I've always heard all babies are born with blue but upon further research it seems that it mostly happens in families/races with lower levels of melanin to begin with. My bad, but it'd still explain Respect the Blade's situation there. I guess you could say if your eyes are a lighter color then you were more likely to have started out with blue eyes instead of your permanent color than if you're a dark-eyed person (like a Hispanic or African American person, or even just from a family of dark-eyed white people), from what I'm reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom