• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eysenck personality test

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 42%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 62%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 48%

Pretty centric, tending toward melancholy.
Some of the questions came up against the online self versus face-to-face self, though, so. I think I tended toward my face-to-face instincts here. Otherwise, I would have scored a bit lower on neuroticism.

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

plot.php

Knew I was gonna get the ol' black bile. :\

The melancholic trend I think I can explain: we're in an Internet forum filled with quiltbags and liberals who like Pokemon. So being a quiltbag puts those people in the minority. Being in an Internet forum gives anonymity to an extent, and people find it easier to talk here rather than face to face. I do anyway. There's also the hobby: Pokemon, MLP, that stuff. All geek stuff that hasn't hit mainstream just yet, or in the former's case, hipster fodder. So not many people would be into that stuff. Some may even feel ridiculed for it despite not being bullied. So they become reclusive because their passion doesn't match with most people's. Also adds to the pessimism because "the world hates me". If you're an MLP-loving liberal quiltbag in the US, there's bound to be hate and oftentimes that embeds itself into your worldview. Which also links into anxiety; what if people find out? what if I become ridiculed because of how I act? How do I act? WRAAAA?!

Blame the psychologist in me.

But I'm nearly all of the above and I'm happy and well-adjusted and everyone loves me ;;

(I do see your point)

Extraversion (27%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Neuroticism (36%) moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Psychoticism (26%) low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

plot.php

Sounds pretty fine. I just wonder if I'm not less healthy than that :p

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||| 45%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 38%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

plot.php

Hmm, I don't know if this matches up with what I normally get on personality tests, but this is what I got. ^ ^

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 57%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||| 50%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately high which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

plot.php

sounds about right I guess

Extroversion (sociability) 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) 64%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) 46%

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

plot.php

>.> I love being medium medium.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 49%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 37%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 31%

plot.php
I mostly seem boring..? :D? Kind of low numbers in everything. (Could be because I noticed I put a lot of conflicting answers. Maybe I'm just confused??)

I'm so generic and in the majority here. Let's look:

plot.php

Extroversion (sociability): 27%
Neuroticism (emotionality): 77%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness): 43%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Everything's spot-on. Including martyr complex.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 55%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

plot.php

I agree with everything on here. Wow o3o

It's sort of hilarious how many of you seem to have martyr complexes. I would hit every single one of you for being such wet blankets. >:C

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 47%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||| 21%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.
Neuroticism results were high which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Psychoticism results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Very accurate.

Extroversion (sociability) 49%
Neuroticism (emotionality) 75%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) 31%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

plot.php

yeah, yeah...

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 42%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 56%

Extroversion
results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others

plot.php

Sadly this is all true..

Extroversion (11%) results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Neuroticism (16%) results were very low which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Psychoticism (83%) results were high which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
plot.php

Accurate enough, though I disagree with the "optimistic" part.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||| 33%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||| 36%

plot.php

Seems pretty accurate.

"Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||||| 60%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||||||| 75%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Psychoticism results were high which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others."

me.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 47%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 58%

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

plot.php

which translates to

you are an awful person
lol

Psychoticism results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Pretty accurate, actually. No martyr complex here, though. (As far as I know... o.O)

Tada.
plot.php

Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||| 32%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 31%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 60%

plot.php

Eh, I was expecting generally lower scores across the board (okay, fine, I'll own the psychoticism), and especially in neuroticism. Of course, with any personality test, there's always my guessing at which category each question pertains to and my desire for the analysis to conform to my self-image warring with my honesty. Probably should have taken it before reading up on what it's supposed to be measuring.

Whatevs, livin' it up in the chill humor. B)

Back
Top Bottom