• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Famous Last Words...

Flametail gave me a list of twenty phrases to use in a fanfic, and this was one of them: "Let's commit suicide together." "... You first." (And in the fanfic I ended up making the character who said the first quote jump off a cliff and the one who said the second walk away laughing.)

I saw these in a comic once: the first comic had a gravestone with 'Okay, men... follow me!' or something of the sort, with five gravestones lined up behind it. In the second comic there were two gravestones side by side and one read 'I'm with stupid' and pointed at the other one.

And... um... I'm reading Into Thin Air for English class, and some guy who climbed Mount Everest in an attempt to reach the top (he didn't make it) wrote in his diary 'This will be a last attempt, and I feel successful.'

Is it edible?

I don't know! are you coming or not?

I'm sure it's harmless.

hey! look what i found! let's poke it with a stick!

........... Where'd the roof go?

where the hell am i?

I'm a super hero!

i hope this works

where'd my time macine go and why the hell am i in this jungle?

Dude, you have to try this! it's totally awsooommmeee!

eenie meanie miney mo....... i pick that one!

wait, this is gonna work... right? right!? helloooo

holy crap!

where'd everyone run off to? Do i smell bad?

lets stay in that cave

but it was cute!

whadda you mean reindeer can't really fly?

no it won't

what is that and why is it getting closer?

most of these thought up by me, and if they weren't, well, what's the worst that could possibly happen?

I'll get a world record for this.

So, you're a cannibal?

Don't worry - I think it's fireproof.

No, my shoes aren't untied.

What duck?

Give me liberty or give me death.

Some of those might've been used~
I was too lazy to look through the whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom