• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Colour?

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
Mine at the moment is hot or fiery pink. I also love pale green.

And as for contrast, I always loved the look of white and black swirls. They just look so . . . swirly.

For a specific color, it's seafoam green. Overall, I like blue most.

Aaand I'm kind of picky about brown, but there's a few shades I really dig.

Oh green has been my favorite color since I was 3. It just always has been. The shade of green depends on the situation, though.

Red, especially dark red. Although there's no color I actually dislike (unless we're talking about clothes, since I don't like to wear very bright colors).

I like orange but there are few places where I think it looks any good. On oranges is one of them.

#00cc00, the color you get when you look at the sky through the underside of a leaf.

Light blue, grey and purple are generally my favourites, but i also like lime green and chartreuse.

My favorite is green, either sea green, or the color of green that's the background when you have the Scyther Slash Style theme on. And my second favorite is lavender :)

I, for one, like black. (Charcoal grey is nice as well, as is silver.) It matces everything, looks clean, and also makes me look less tan, as I'm darker than your average Chinese girl.

I've always been a biiiiig pink lover, and.... i still am one to this day <3

buuuut yellow is cute too :D and very happy :D and happiness is awesome

Well... in Pokemon Mode™️ i like purple (Spefically Indigo), but normally i prefer green or blue, and white probably looks the best. I also like pink a lot, followed by brown.

Back
Top Bottom