• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite cartridge?

Bluwiikoon

All is fair in love and war
Pronoun
he/him
I'm not too sure about the Japanese games, but it would be difficult not to notice that all the Pokemon cartridges (apart from spin-offs) up until D/P were coloured. A red cartridge for Red, gold for Gold, etc. So, which are your favourite ones?

My favourite's probably Emerald, because it's my favourite kind of green. I also like Blue and Gold, and possibly Crystal too. I haven't seen a Crystal one since mine got nicked, though.

You mean Sapphire is supposed to be blue?

Dammit. I have a bootleg, then x__x''

Gotta kill my parents. They said it was legit =O

I like Crystal, because it's kind of light blue, and I love that color.

Yeah, Sapphire's a translucent blue and Ruby's a tranlucent red.

I think I'll say Yellow just because I, uh, love the colour yellow. Fair enough, no? :3

Crystal is pretty, though.

I like Crystal's. It's all sparkly and nice.

And Sapphire, what colour is your, ah, Sapphire?

silver hell yeah

the japanese d/p cards aren't colored themselves, but the stickers are shiny and generally way more badass-looking than the US versions

Gotta kill my parents. They said it was legit =O
if someone has to explicitly say it's legit, it's probably not

I like Sapphire the most. The first time I saw it at the Mew event, my mouth nearly dropped open. It was such a pretty blue.

Sapphire, mostly because I love the color blue, and sparkly translucent cartridges are perdy.

Back
Top Bottom