• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fight for the stars[Might be blood}

Terrence jumped, startled, before realizing that it was the Abra talking. "Oh, heh, sorry, you were sleeping, so I, uh, well," Terrence realized that he really didn't have a good alibi for asking Violet for her, "never mind."

The Abra threw up its hands.
So, what? You want to have me because I'm a psychic type? Well, I feel pretty special now.
She "said" sarcastically.

((Welcome to my world. In "The Darkest Hour" in the part with my character getting chased around/fighting for her life I felt really nervous and upset. I might be a tad bit too into RPG. =P))
The Abra sighed and shrugged.
Idiots. Go catch another Abra yourself if you want one so badly. Unless you paid me or something.

Last edited:
Zigzag popped out of her PokeBall and ran off somewhere, returning a few moments later with a dollar bill in her mouth. "Here you go," she said, with a smile that she was trying to mask but failing miserably unfolding on her face, as she put the bill in front of the Abra.

Abra hit her head against the ground.
Doesn't anyone know what sarcasm is around here? Were you all raised by Magicarp?!

Abra hit her head on the ground some more.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you really were.

Violet shrugged.
"Okay. But, uh, I don't know about anything else you can do, yet anyway."
The Abra snorted at the two humans' conversation.
Saved. Riiight. As in, what? Picked it's pokeball off the ground?

Ian ran out to the route to catch a sudowoodo, he always wanted one. He spotte one not to far away "Umbreon go! Use Dark Pulse on it!" Umbreon charged out o the red glow and flew at the sudowoodo and released an evil wave of shadow that enveloped the sudowoodo and caused it to faint. Ian walked over and threw the Poke'ball at the now helpless sudowoodo when he saw Violet, Terrance, and Eric talking. "Hey guys!" Ian called to them but they didn't hear him. Ian turned back to the pokeball that was on the ground and saw the two unconcious team rocket grunts laying near by. Ian picked up the ball and sent out his newly caught sudowoodo. "Follow me." Ian whispered.

Zigzag snorted. "You're way too literal. You and Root should meet up sometime. You'd be best pals. Either that or you would kill each other," and she ran off after the group, with Thorn close behind, failing miserably to recall her.

Ian stepped off following a strange footprint that lead to the team galactic hideout.

"It isn't Team Aqua's or Team Magma's. Who're Team Rocket and Team Snagem, anyway?" said Thorn. "Are they the newest motorcycle gangs or something?"

Eric then said "Team Snagem is in Orre and they are superior, my father was a high-ranking admin before I was born, almost as high as their Leader, Gonzap. And Team Rocket SUCKS, they obliterated my village, killed every last one of my people except for me and my girlfriend, and they got me into this Arceus-Damned orphanage! My parents tried to stop those pitiful scumbags, but were murdered right in front of me. My destiny as a Trainer is to avenge those who died because of Team Rocket, and assassinate that brute of a leader they have. What was his name again? Oh... It was Giovanni! I hate that bastard! When I kill him, he's going straight to Hell!"

OOC: Ok there celestial blade, no need to put out all those vulgar words[even though I use them myself] so could you turn down the steam? Hmmm?

Back
Top Bottom