• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fight for the stars[Might be blood}

((OMG, I'm so sorry. I've been packing cuz' I'm moving. T_T))

Sakura grinned, "Stantler, Tackle! Girafarig, Double Team!"

Eric then said "I killed him because I want all of those miserable Rockets to get a small taste of their own medicine, and the guy I killed almost left me in a coma and helped to kill my parents!"

Katie whimpered and went lower into the ground. The human called Eric was scary.
Abra would've rolled her eyes if she had bothered to open them.
Another day, another rotting corpse on the ground, huh? That's a great way to solve your problems.

Thorn shrugged, and said, "Let's just move on. And Zigzag, that's nothing to joke about." She recalled the Zigzagoon and continued down the hallway.

Ian gasped at the dead man when he got to the others and fainted, he never did cope with seeing dead people.

"Well, good strategy," Rosie commented. She watched as her Pokemon made their moves. As Shellder went to Clamp on Stantler, it jumped with a Tackle, but Shellder held on anyway. While Sakura's Girafarig's Double Team confused Bellsprout, it Wrapped a random one. However, it was just a clone. "Beeeeeell?" Bellsprout was dizzy because of the Double Team.
"Okay, Bellsprout," Rosie told her Pokemon, "Then try Vine Whip!"

Last edited:
Violet blinked and walked back to the shack, carrying Onna. Abra psychically picked herself up and followed Eric.
So, what? Do you have a daily murder? The weekly killing spree?
Katie followed quietly, behind the rest.

Ian woke back up near the Galactic Hideout again, no one had noticed him fainting, so he picked himself up and walked towards the shack, but he turned abruptly, and a person, concealed by shadows lurched into a nearby alleyway. Ian shrugged it off and walked on, but the footsteps still rung in his ears, he started to run to the Shack, then he turned around and ran the oppisite direction, towards the pursuer. The man flung himself into an alleyway and escaped down there and Ian ran on until he found the Pokemon Center. That night Ian slept there, to conceal the identity of him and those who lived with him at the Shack.

Zigzag snorted at the Abra. "Yes. It's called food. Have you ever wondered what hamburger is? Look up F-O-O-D in the dictionary, that is, if you know what a dictionary is."

Tadeo just rolled his eyes at the entire scene and returned back to the shack. He climbed back into his bed, curled back around Vittorio, and went to sleep.

Abra shrugged.
So, murders will become a regular thing for you. Whatever. I'm so not sleeping anywhere you anymore.
Kate giggled shyly at the Abra's taunts at Eric.

Ian finally got back up and walked back toward the shack, just as Eric said"He deserves to die."
"Another one of your rants about Giovanni? Why don't you stop and think for once how in the world are you going to fight through all of Giovanni, not to mention the fact that he's in Kanto?!"
Ian was getting tired of all this talk of Team Rocket.
" Oh and also? You didn't kill a Rocket Grunt, you killed a Galactic Grunt, so now we have Team rocket, The Police, a man still angry about his beating from Umbreon, and now Team Galactic? We might as well just hang ourselves now!" Ian fell on his bed and groaned, it is soo gonna be a long day tommorow.

Ian turned around and glared at Eric and said" If you don't care for the sake of the whole team, then get out, you can't just say 'Whatever' when these people could kill us!" Ian then turned and walked out the shack.
"Umbreon, come on out." Ian sighed.
Ian and Umbreon walked down to the lake that gleamed in the moonlight.
"Umbreon, wake me up in the morning..." Ian mumbled and fell asleep.

Violet laughed.
"Hey, Eric. I technically used to be in Team Snagem when I was a baby. My.... mom was with them. We moved here, and... you know."
Why did I say that? Bringing it up..

Back
Top Bottom