• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fight for the stars[Might be blood}

Violet nodded and started to follow before tripping on a rock. She looked down. It wasn't a rock, it was a slightly cracked pokeball sitting on the ground.
Did someone step on it? I don't think I did.
She picked up the small sphere and shrugged. The Rockets had probably dropped it. She threw it against the ground softly, praying it wouldn't break. It didn't. A tiny, brown Pokemon appeared, half in the ground.
"Oh, hi there, little Diglet."
It blinked at her and went further underground, whimpering.
"It's okay. I'm not going to do anything bad to you."
She made sure she had Onna, Flare and Frostbite's pokeballs and asked the Diglett,
"Do you want to come? I can take care of you."
It poked it's head an inch further out of the ground and sort of nodded. Violet recalled the Diglett, trying to think of a good name, and sprinted after the others. Abra rolled her eyes and teleported next to the group of kids.
I should watch them, before they do something idiotic and get themselves killed.

"Grrrrrr..." Ian growled, "What is it with you and Team Rocket! They don't work here!" With that outburst even Ian was surprised, he glared at Eric and walked off to the shack where Sudowoodo followed" Sudo?" "Yes Woody?" Ian replied.

Violet released Diglet from her pokeball. The tiny Pokemon hid behind her new trainer.
I.. can get in the base.

Ember popped out of his PokeBall just as the Diglett did. He then apparantly realized what he had done, and went through a violent but entirely silent struggle to think of what to say, before deciding to stupidly say, "So I heard you like Mudkips?"

As Ian passed by Violet, he saw a very Timed looking Diglett behind her. "She seems to be quite the Pokemon Tamer there" Ian thought.

Violet petted the tiny Pokemon. It had short, soft brown fur and was only about half a foot tall.
"You want to try? Okay."
The Diglett went underground and punched through the floor inside the base, right up against the door. She looked up and the lock and rammed the door with her head. With the door slightly moved, she slashed at the wooden door around the lock. The piece of the door fell to the ground outside. The door to the base swung open. Diglett popped back underground and reappeared behind Violet.

Ian went back to the base to see Rosie and Sakura still locked in battle. "Hey guys" Ian mumbled and he flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

When Ember's quote seemed to have no effect whatsoever on the Diglett, he racked his brains again, now stupidly saying, "Oh, you have two Bidoofs."

Ian woke with a jolt as Umbreon nudged him awake. "Huh whazat? What the?"Ian fell out of bed and he got back up and looked at the Umbreon who was smiling, "Hey it wasn't that funny!" at this Umbreon laughed and then resumed his usual stature. Ian followed Umbreon out towards the Headquarters of Team Galactic. Eric was fidgiting as if he was itching to claw the eyes out of someone, same old Eric.

Tadeo awoke to Ian leaving and sat up in bed, grumbling. Vittorio was snoozing in the crook of his legs, but Courtney, who napped throughout the day, was awake and spinning a web over the open window in the room. Alecto was sleeping on the floor. With a sigh, the teen got up and dressed. "Come on, Courtney, it seems like the others have found something more interesting than their usual anarchy," he murmured, stretching out his arm. The small spider jumped up onto it and climbed up to his shoulders.

It didn't take long for Tadeo to locate Ian's trail. He caught up to the crew waiting outside the Team Galactic Headquarters. "What trouble are we getting into now?" he asked darkly.

Violet looked at the slightly broken open door swinging open. She knew it was dangerous inside, but she was extremely curious. She recalled Diglett and let Onna out of her pokeball. With the Mawile by her side, the girl walked inside the base.

Violet looked around. They were in a hallway, and she could faintly hear people talking in another room. She walked quietly, careful to not be seen.

Tadeo stalked after Violet. Courtney huddled, tense, on his head as he walked. The young man's eyes scanned the ground as he followed, looking for anything discarded and mildly valuable that he could grab.

Eric looked around for something to help him save his girlfriend, get his revenge, and assassinate Giovanni. But he found absolutely nothing. Just random crap.

Back
Top Bottom