• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forums Open

I kept telling myself that I'd make some adoptables someday, but I guess I never got around to it. xD I won't miss it, except for one day maybe when I think regretfully that I should have done it while I had the chance. xD

...Yay for Quick Reply and scrollbars in sigs. Um... what were some mods I really liked? Well... Secret Admirer was handy because it gave me something more to put in my sig. xD Of course, I never admired anyone back, so I never ended up knowing. /regret

50 posts to Caterpie? 1000 posts to Butterfree? Surely you can't be serious. D: I don't want a Metapod by my name for that long.

The thing is, though, people were admiring everyone to find out who admired them.

Why not put a limit on how many people a single person can admire at once, and also allow that person to change it only once per day? It'd take a while to set up, but it'd solve that problem.

For for things we need back, I agree with what everyone's said. Although, I really don't care about the Arcade, AC, and SA that much.

What about bigger avatar sizes? Just suggesting cause I cant use some of mine because the size limit is small.

People seem to miss the birthday hack; the LC is full of "It's my birthday but there was no automatic post so!"

I don't see the harm in leaving that hack out. If they care for birthday threads, they can make one themselves or someone else can make one for them; otherwise there just won't be one.

The automatic birthday threads really crowded the Laughing Cupboard.

Crap that I want back:
-Postbit gender.
-LIT&ADV section of the RP's.
-Tags in the RP's that aren't just [Open] and [Closed].
D:

-LIT&ADV section of the RP's.
-Tags in the RP's that aren't just [Open] and [Closed].
D:
There's a reason I didn't suggest to Butterfree to remake those. 'twas a bit more trouble than it was worth because quite a few people weren't very good about the tags so I'd go in and fix them and really I just got bored of it after a while! No idea if someone else was messing with them after I stopped, but~

From Introduction Thread said:
I see that the ASB has died due to Negrek's absence. If I could, I may be able to start it off again, but with administrative consent (just read the announcement; that's a no-go) or create an alternative for members to RP in for the time being until Negrek returns and recreates it. If it takes off, then maybe we can consider keeping it here.

If those people who were involved in ASB are still itching to get some battling on, I could provide some kind of alternative (as mentioned in the quoted post) for the time being, allowing those ASB'ers to be involved in a similar kind of experience. This is only with administrative consent, of course. If you just think that we could wait until Negrek's arrival, by all means, we could do that, too. But this is just a suggestion.

Thanks and adieu.

If I understand correctly, Negrek is returning in July. I don't see why you can't wait a week or two.

I didn't know that; I thought she was returning at the end of summer. I just read the first post, and it didn't say anything about the date upon which Negrek will return. My apologies. Yes, I could definitely wait. The idea is still pitched, though. If you are at all interested, please notify me, though that is highly unlikely.

What I miss the most would probably have to be alternate avatars and the secret admirer feature. But that's just me~

I agree with Melodic Harmony; I didn't use alternate avatars much, just for the RSP, but the Secret Admirer feature was nice.

It seems that this is the catch-all thread for forum recommendations, so I shall put it here.

Please can we have some sort of signature limit? I'm getting quite tired of all these gigantic scrolling sigs, but there are actually some interesting ones that I couldn't see if I turned sigs off completely. Butterfree's is probably about the largest that any sig can be before it gets ridiculous.

It seems that this is the catch-all thread for forum recommendations, so I shall put it here.

Please can we have some sort of signature limit? I'm getting quite tired of all these gigantic scrolling sigs, but there are actually some interesting ones that I couldn't see if I turned sigs off completely. Butterfree's is probably about the largest that any sig can be before it gets ridiculous.

There shouldn't be any sig limit because the reason some people joined is because they can actually fit some dragon eggs in and other things without it exceed the limit.

Back
Top Bottom