• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gen. V Vault

...Ho-oh to the cats?
I don't know... I'd thought that the birds would have Ho-Oh, and the cats wouldn't have anything. D: Lugia, you are an OUTCAST.

Also, they will release Burning Fire Red and Glossy Leaf Green.

So that, once again, Kanto will be part of the generation.

I don't think so. Kanto's been part of every generation so far but that's probably more of a coincidence than anything else.

"Hm let's update Kanto with the new engine." And then when they decided to remake Johto they sort of had to include Kanto or face a backlash.

...Ho-oh to the cats?
I don't know... I'd thought that the birds would have Ho-Oh, and the cats wouldn't have anything. D: Lugia, you are an OUTCAST.

No, seriously, it's a fact. I didn't just guess that.

Oh!
Where'd you get that info? :o I'd like to check it myself. :3
Edit: OH YES, the movies, and Ho-Oh resurrecting the four cats, okay. :D Now I see.

Yeah, and most respectable Pokémon sites outright say that Ho-Oh is the master of the Johto trio.

I predict that there will be more odd evolution methods and more eeveelutions. Also more pre-evos.

Yeah, they'll probably have gimmicky new methods of evolution... more Pokemon will evolve when raised in a certain spot.

Victory Road will be long and annoying, and you'll need every HM and some ungodly amount of Max Repels to get through it.

There will be a new legendary trio! *shocked gasp*

Nintendo will be sexist and have a male professor who has either gray or brown hair.

And badge polishing/music will stay :D

Oh!
Where'd you get that info? :o I'd like to check it myself. :3
Edit: OH YES, the movies, and Ho-Oh resurrecting the four cats, okay. :D Now I see.
There are only three: Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Where did you get four from?

-New Eeveelutions!!
-A new evolution stone for evolving already-existing Pokémon (that way kids won't try to evolve them the same way on a past generation game, such as "Leaf Stone on Eevee")
-Hopefully a new Pokémon that uses the Thunder Stone
-You will have some blood relation to a major plot character
-A flying-type villain team
-The possible return of Dive as an HM
-More Fire-Types
-Hopefully a Wii spin-off featuring all five generations of Pokémon and a Shadow Pokémon Plot
-The ULTIMATE legendary Pokémon group
-Cute Pokémon at the starting route
-Actual family besides your mom
-Extra areas (like the Sevii Islands)

Last edited:
-Hopefully a Wii spin-off featuring all five generations of Pokémon and a Shadow Pokémon Plot

If Pokemon decides to do this you can all be expecting me to be squeeing about it for the next decade.

-more Pokemon that evolve at a specific location. Mainly because it's fun thinking up reasons why. (Leafeon: radioactive spores, Magnezone & Probopass: natural magnets, Glaceon: freezing of water vapor)
-more ice-types, please~ (more anything that we have little of, really; fire & dark, mainly)
-some completely new type of evolution

hm...
-More water routes than D/P/Pt
-More extended WiFi capabilities
-More of the rarer types; I can see fire, ice, and steel dominating the next generation. Or something like that.
-No more remakes. Not enough fan demand or nostalgia
-Half of the fandom complaining that Pokémon is RUINED FOREVER and OH THOSE DESIGNS THEY BURN MY EYES. But that goes without saying.
-More extensive WiFi capabilities.
-The first time two gens are on the same console (I'm really just hoping this; I don't want to have to buy some brand new technology; I'm way too far behind the curve for that)
-All the classic archetypes returning--another irritating rodent, a Pika clone or two, lots of nauseatingly cute Pokémon (lots of prevos and babies D: ), a hugely powerful pseudo-legendary, and more and more legendaries.
-Pokémon will still be able to follow you in overworld
-Chaining will still exist.
-And (hopefully) a spinoff game that takes the series in a new (hopefully darker [T- or M-rated, anyone?]) direction, catering to older fans.

My dream, after some two generations, will come true. A water-type based on a squid. Yeah, they disappointed me twice, but not this time. And other stuff, hmm...

Another one, perhaps a normal-type, based on a goat.

The region will have a lake that conceals a great secret.

And we already got Legendaries based on time, space, dimension, emotions, continent, ocean and God itself. What's left? A Legendary/ies based on stars, planets or perhaps moon and sun.

A bug-type Legendary. I'm certain of it. Certain.

Ooh, almost forgot. Know how fighting-types are based on different fighting styles, like Hitmonlee for taekwando and Makuhit/Hariyama for sumo-wrestling? Again, I'm certain, that a new fighting-type Pokémon will be introduced for lucha libre. :D

Last edited:
- Both the protagonists will wear some kind of headgear, but the non-protagonist-you-didn't-choose-rival won't. (It's always been like that!)
- The female protagonist will, as always, have some kind of leg-revealing clothing, like a miniskirt or tight shorts. -_-
- Maybe a female professor?
- Zebra, dolphin and goat Pokémon. They're probably they're the only "well-known" animals Ninty haven't done anything with yet.
- DARK GYM LEADER DARK GYM LEADER DARK GYM LEADER DARK GYM LEADER DARK GYM LEADER DARK GYM LEADER
- A new "Pigdey", "Rattata", bug that evolves quickly, and Pika-clone.
- A new HM move, and Defog or Rock Climb will be gone.
- There will be a way to link between DPP and HGSS(only that the old games won't accept new Pokés), or at least send Pokémon over.

Last edited:
- There will be over 20 legendary Pokemon.

(They keep adding more and more, so many legendaries.) :freaked:

Back
Top Bottom