• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GIVING AWAY ZORUA IN LARGE QUANTITIES

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
Post here for dibs! I am currently breeding them RIGHT NOW.

They will be Japanese and nicknamed! If you ask for a particular name, I might go for it; if you ask for an egg, I will definitely go for it.

These are not actually being given away. For EACH ZORUA, I expect either a starter or a yooterii/Lillipup. I trust these requirements will be easy to meet. (If you can breed a baby starter easily, I would prefer that, but if it's male it's male and I don't expect you to wait until you get Ditto. Particularly since you can catch yooterii absolutely everywhere.)

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ALSO IF YOU WANT IT TO KNOW TMS SAY AS MUCH

IF YOU WANT A PARTICULAR NATURE YOU MAY SAY SO AND I MIGHT RESPECT THAT.

Hello I would like a strangely-named Zorua pls <3

EDIT: scratch that, I would like Daisuke :3c

Last edited:
I would love one but for some reason my DS won't connect to my dorm room Wi-Fi so I have to wait until I go home for spring break (week of the 14th). Will you still be giving them out then?

Egg would be nice but I don't mind hatched either.

Yes. They're pretty much event pokémon, so I feel like I should definitely distribute some given that I now have a PokéSma Zoroark. I'm at four babies already.

I am cool with either egg or hatched! If hatched though it should be ミサイル >D ... though maybe that would be better for lillipup... hm... right, ジョード then!!

I already have several zorua + the event zoroark so I don't really need any more, but I've been making lots of snivy eggs to breed one for my White and I have a ton and you can have an unhatched girl one if you want. :O Or one of the myriad boy ones if you want one with a not terrible nature, though I suspect you aren't overly concerned with that (just not mild, I only have the one and it's what I was looking for).

I'd prefer a hatched one, if that's okay with you, Kratos! :D Anything you want? I've got ... most of the common postgame things ...

I can't think of anything I really need off the top of my head, honestly; whatever's fine.

Do you want a specific nickname? You'll have to tell me the characters because derp can't really read, but I will squint at the screen and peck at things until it approximates what you want!

I would also like one, please! I'm not to fussed about the nickname or anything. To be honest, even just the egg would be fine. Whatever suits you best.

Sure! :o

Name it some random silly thing of your choosing.

I keep misreading the title as "GIVING AWAY ZORA IN LARGE QUANTITIES".
Just sayin'.

Anyway, yes, I'd like one, if you'd please. Female is preferred, name it anything you like.

can you keep one around for me to bug you for one a year later or so?
Yes.
I keep misreading the title as "GIVING AWAY ZORA IN LARGE QUANTITIES".
Just sayin'.

Anyway, yes, I'd like one, if you'd please. Female is preferred, name it anything you like.
Out of thirty baby zorua, one is female. And that one's mine. You are probably getting a male.

Back
Top Bottom