• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Global Orgasm

This is the first thread that has ever made me say "What the fuck?" out loud. Excuse me, but I have to go mark my calendar.

who would...what...why????? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Really, if i were to say this how i would back home, I'd say "Dude, what the hell is is this fucked up dog shit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

this isn't actually about peace at all
it is just an excuse for people who want to imagine anyone that they'd ever wanted to imagine orgasming

and thus, a very proud day for the world

no, no, no! you've got it all wrong. it's a one-day excuse to have sex with the lady of your choice!

guy: "hey baby, want to come home to my place and get to know my pet snake, if you know what i mean?"
girl: "ew! no way"
guy: "BUT IT'S FOR WORLD PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAACE"

spaceghost2.jpg

And then the world will explode in mysterious splatters of white...

(and yours is the splatter that will pierce the heavens!!)

What a lovely way of putting it... although I suppose vaguely accurate...

As for my opinion on this, erm, no comment. Ahem.

Get back to me when they can get everyone in the world to orgasm at the same time. THEN I'll be impressed. Not so much where it's just a day that people will use as an excuse to convince themselves that doing it 7 times a day is normal. ._.

So December 20th is Global Orgasm Day Eve. Remember everyone, that is the day you put up your Orgasm Tree and hang condoms from the fireplace mantle.

...Either I'm having too much fun with this, or I'm REALLY creepy.

Back
Top Bottom