• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

I have two actions, one of which is free, the other of which costs badges, and I just assumed everyone's roles were the same.
same

in my role pm my badge-handy-outy effect was specifically neither a pokemon effect nor a trainer effect, just a Thing
same

Idk it just said "colorful scatter" was the move and I give away my badges through it. It made sense to me when I read it because it was like, I dead but my Pokemon isn't, so it helped me out? Maybe it's just to balance the power of my other role by making my Pokemon's role not really do anything, idk M&F's mind.
everyone speak up if your pokemon's action isn't actually the name of a move or an ability
nothing in my role PM is word-for-word exactly the name of a canon thing, but some names are riffing on Brycen-related stuff in Pokestar Studios

personally i think the bit that's weird is how the badge distribution has the flavor of bring given out by the pokemon
that’s news to me.
-q
mine is just written as like "you distribute ghost badges after you die. here's how you can distribute them:" and then lists the possible combinations
same

It does seem strange if most people have a free action and a badge-powered action, but if Tofu's second ability is activated on death then I feel like it makes sense for that one to be a freebie too 😲
but badge distribution is something we all can do, and it's not even considered an action
if it were i'd have 3 actions
same

It does seem strange if most people have a free action and a badge-powered action, but if Tofu's second ability is activated on death then I feel like it makes sense for that one to be a freebie too 😲
but badge distribution is something we all can do, and it's not even considered an action
if it were i'd have 3 actions
that's what i'm trying to say, badge distribution isn't even an ability, it's just something that happens on death

it happens even if you don't send in a target. mine gets randomized if i don't have a target
same

btw @JackPK i don't know how important your role is but if you want to do your check on RNP tonight I think my role might be put to better use bodyguarding

my role is actually better than a bodyguard anyway because it draws in healing actions and killing actions alike and essentially doubles the chances of a doctor preventing the mafia kill
sounds good!

I feel baaaad voting Zori because they believed my role claim and stuff, but I know yesterday I was thinking they stood out to me the most, and my other opinions haven't changed much overall. I might try to check in later before EOD and see if anything else has transpired, though.

I guess, to qualify one of the things that was constantly pinging me off about Blu is his making pockety-like posts towards people on the fringes of the discussion while not really actively participating in it

guess I'll hop on the Zori train for right now, since her posts give me weird vibes, but i'm still a bit concerned that anyone acting suspicious today is activated alien

also i want to know if Hydreigon's gonna be willing to talk about anyone besides RNP, since focusing solely on RNP and repeatedly waffling back and forth on whether or not he's mafia isn't very useful to town

o/

Hello everyone! I know I've been suspiciously lurking till now. Time to share my thoughts.

- Have to agree that Zori/Seshas's choice to reveal themselves as a vig so early is strange.
- Ultracool as a watcher (? can't quite remember) and VM as a redirector seems legit based on the way the talked about it.
- Hydreigon25 strikes me as a new player who doesn't know what they're doing, also can't tell if the grudge between him and RNP is a joke or real :P RNP's role also seems legit to me.
- I feel like the reasons to doubt Tofu's claim are a bit flimsy. None of my (Burgh)'s abilities use names of canon moves or abilities, though they're based on things to do with my character.
- Neutral on everyone else.

I want to wait a bit longer to vote, though I'm leaning towards Zori at the moment.

[rari_teh/bruh moment] - Wooloo
[RedneckPhoenix/Mr. Ultracool]

[Ysabel]
[Vipera Magnifica/JackPK/Tofu] - Weh

[Zero Moment/ミ☆ ᴍyᴜᴍᴀ/Stryke/Negrek/Hydreigon25] - Noot
[kokorico/Herbe/Mawile]
[Bluwiikoon]

Back
Top Bottom