• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween! xD

I going as a tree. Yes, a tree. It just popped into my head one day and I thought, this could work! I know how I'm gonna make the costume and everything.
Totally reminded me of Dryad of the Mana video game series.

As for myself, I'm not sure. I don't really like Halloween, but...

I want to go as an EarthBound character or something from the 70s that can either be easily purchased or very easily made.
Any suggestions?

I was thinking about Paula, but I don't like skirts. Plus, my party store inexplicably carries pink wigs but not blonde ones. wtf

Oh cool, I'm going to be a Mother 3 character :D
Well, I'm going to try to be Flint, but it'll be pretty hard, partly because of being a girl. But who cares, it's not like anyone's going to know who I'm meant to be.
And just for fun, I'm going to equip carry these glitchy items. Really it's just an excuse to wear bread on my head xD

I live in the middle of nowhere, so I can't go trick or treating. My dad's probably going to have a party though.

I'm gonna be Elphaba from Wicked :D
I have almost all I need for a decent costume, including a book that I can make look like the Grimmiere :D

Just need the green face paint, her trademark hat, and I'm set ^^

I LOVE Halloween. I don't actually care about the candy. I give most of the candy I get to other people anyway. I just like dressing up and annoying people.

I'm probably going to be Mario this year. Because he's awesome. I don't have the costume yet though.

*Hangs 'no trick or treaters' sign outside*

My cat died on Halloween in 2004. :(

Aw. I'm really sorry. =[

I'm gonna be Elphaba from Wicked :D
I have almost all I need for a decent costume, including a book that I can make look like the Grimmiere :D

Just need the green face paint, her trademark hat, and I'm set ^^

Picspicspics.

I'm thinking of being a fairy (laugh all you want; it goes with our plan for house decoration), or maybe a dog-girl. (It's a Tokyo Mew Mew charrie of mine.)

I was Caitlin Upton (Miss South Carolina) last year. I memorized the speech and everything, it was way too much fun.

This year... I have no freaking clue. D: I've been considering going as someone out of Greek mythology (<3), but I'm not sure who. (Is Echo too obscure?)

I'll probably end up reprising my role as a yurei. The glasses make it less scary than it's supposed to be, but I did get three bags last year because kids dropped them and ran when I came back out of the house from a potty break. xD

You're never too old to trick-or-treat!

I am being

a

SUSHI CHEF. No, seriously. And I'm gonna make a sushi platter thing with Model Magic or something.

I'm going as Ness. I couldn't decide between Ness and Mario, but I went as Mario last year so I decided Ness. Although I probably won't get much candy because no one will no what I'm supposed to be and everyone in my neighborhood is all "One piece of candy!"

Once I got Yogos for Halloween wtf

I'd go as Shigeru but my mom would be all "Rebecca WTF are you doing? And how are you going to get all that gel out of your hair?".

Okay, half-joking aside, I have no idea. I was thinking a rock, but I got nothing. Besides my mom would force me to be more creative.

If I can't think of anything I'll just give the kids rocks with their candy. Yes, we watch the Peanuts cartoons every year, why? Wait! I could go as Peppermint Patty...

I'm going to be a hobo, complete with paint covered clothes, a sock cap, and a cardboard sign that says:PLEASE HELP ME. And I'm going trick-or-treating with Zuea! This years gonna be fun!

I'm going to be a generic pirate.. again. >.< I wanted to be Link, dammit..

Or, as my friend Ashley said, "genetic pirate".

I'm going as a Mismagius Cosplayer, though I don't have the materials yet.

I'm probably going as an angel. Although I'd love to be a Queen. X3 Or cosplay, but we don't have the materials or sewing abilities for that. ;;Sighs;;

But ah well, being an angel will still be cool~

Halowe'en~ I stil go trick-or-treating, and I probably will until the day I die. :D:D:D
;;Highfives Lexiwaffles;; Amen to that!

Back
Top Bottom