• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween

Either nothing, or if my mates are going tot Sixth Form Hallowe'en Party thing, I might go as 'Red Riding in Da Hood'. I read about it just then, and it seems I have everything already, so~

Trick-or-treating in costume is actually illegal where I live, at least if you're over 13 or so. Seriously. I'm guessing it's to keep the pedophiles from dressing up and going after the little kids, but it's still kinda ridiculous.

And there's not really much else to do around here, as far as I know... so I'm probably not going to dress up as anything. I was sorta considering making a Mario costume last year, but there's no place within 15 miles of me that sells fake mustaches. So even though I did find a red shirt and overalls, and I did make a crappy Mario hat (by painting a big white circle and an M on a red baseball cap), I wasn't actually able to do the whole thing. Maybe if I can find a 'stache this year, I might try it again... if there's actually anything to wear it for, anyway.

As soon as I hit middle-school age my mom told me I was too old for Trick-or-Treating and put me on "hand out candy to little kids" duty (which is a terrible idea, considering I hate kids.) I've actually started liking Halloween these past couple years because now my friend invites me over and we eat pizza and dick around in costume with other friends. :v

I always get candy from my grandparents anyway. And they actually know what I like. No use walking all over town for candy just to have half of it be smarties and butterfingers and other nasty stuff. :<

I will buy sweets in the name of intercultural dialogue then eat them all when no one shows up.

Werewolf or Zombie

Mind you, I would be helping my mother scare the living crap out of people, since I'll be too old to treat (tricks are allowed at ANY age >:D)

I'm gonna be a marcher. I mean, I'll have the uniform and the trumpet, and I'll even be at a competition to march at...!

You Rock.

That said, I'm going to dress up as that guy from the Castrol Oil Commercials. It's a huge joke in our family, and is also pretty popular with my friends.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, (shame on you), here's a video of said commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jewzO6fkPDg

That said, I'm going to dress up as that guy from the Castrol Oil Commercials. It's a huge joke in our family, and is also pretty popular with my friends.

Now that's thinking with your dipstick!

Make sure to whip a few people with you dipstick :D

...yeah, my post was pretty much to say 'nothing'. :D Seriously never got why Halloween is so successful in America. It's like... the weirdest holiday activity thing ever.

Haha the only time we went trick-or-treating everyone forgot in our street so they just gave us family bars of chocloate. 8D
One of my friends is from LA and last year they had this awesome halloween party; that's what most people do here instead of trick-or-treating.

I'm so going trick-or-treating. So what if I'm almost 19?! I wanna eat so much candy I almost puke. And gain like ten pounds in one night. :D

A couple parties. I also will sneak my siblings candy. >.>
Im also doing that unicef thing.

I might be ed from Ed edd n eddy. I like homemade costumes and coudnt be a ninja. :C

:]

(seriously speaking though, it would be awesome if I could actually go trick-or-treating in my band uniform

I mean I could even play something on the trumpet at every house I went to...!)

Oh gosh no! I hate our band uniforms.

I'll go as me. :D

Notory me. With the blue hair, over sized pink tank-top, and shorts. I might be able to find a nice fake wolf tail too if I'm lucky.

Welp I bought a black hooded robe and I'm gonna start on the mask this weekend. Hell yeah

oh hey wait I will be in Scotland for Halloween, I think. maybe I will not get to eat all the candy. :(

Back
Top Bottom