• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have you caught a Feebas yet?

Have you caught a feebas before?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Nope. Too lazy ^_^

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • I got it off the GTS!

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
I look for awhile on emerald then gave up for about... uh... two years then while fishing for dritini in Mt. Coronet I started surfing then immedietly started fishing... a ta-da I founds a Feebas!!!!!!1!!!!!1

(Took about 45 seconds...):grin::grin::grin:

I spent three weeks in the south of France, and my best memory of the whole holiday was, after about four hours of looking, finding a bloody Feebas.

Nope. Ended up using an action replay to get both feebas and its evolve on my sapphire, and bred them so the bred versions are in pearl.

I may of traded for one on GTS on Diamond, but I don't honestly remember right now.

I know I never caught one.

I believe I caught one in Sapphire, bred it a ton, and transferred some of the Feebas to Diamond.

That, or I snagged one on the GTS. Honestly, I don't remember. o.o

I'm too lazy to go out and get a crappy fish for all that hard work, I just cheated most likely. ¬¬

I've never actually seen one in the wild in a 4th-gen game.

I did catch a few in my old Sapphire version, though... I traded at least one over to LeafGreen (which saved them when my sister and I switched 3rd-gen games and she restarted my Sapphire file), and then Pal Parked one from there over to Diamond and made a couple of Feebas eggs.

I caught one in my Emerald ROM, didn't know how rare it was at the time, and restarted my game soon after. ._. I still can't believe I did that.

I did go hunting for Feebas once, but after failed attempts I just gave up. (This was on my Emerald.) I was going to try again, but we went to visit my cousin and he had like, 10 of them. So I just traded. I didn't cheat on the Beauty part though. That's just ridiclulous though, all that work for just a Milotic. o_O But, I did it anyway, and I now have a Milotic that is an excellent addition to my team.

I lucked out and got it in Emerald. To make my luck even better, the Berry Master was coming, so i was able to make some great pokeblocks to evolve it. The Milotic went on to help me beat the Battle Pyramid.

I personally think R/S/E's Feebass is easier to get than 4th gen Feebass

Caught one in Sapphire, but deleted the file >.>

When I saw it I wasn't even looking for it, I was looking for a Carvahna xD

It was right by a set of stairs too, at an easy to reach location, I wish I hadn't restarted that game ;-;

The one I have in Diamond now is off GTS because I am lazy. xD

Last edited:
My brother managed to find a Feebas tile in his Ruby, so I got him to catch a few and traded some with him. Everything post that is bred, though...

I caught one on Sapphire in France in 2003, I think on Diamond I went to catch one more because I was interested in the mechanics of Feebas tiles than in getting an actual Feebas, and yesterday on Platinum I also found a Feebas tile, more for research purposes thasn anything else, though I did catch myself a couple of Feebas since I was doing it.

Back
Top Bottom