• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Yay Kanto!

If you look closely at the map you can see a lump where the old man in Vermillion who was building the building and ran out of money...

You know the guy.

I hope the house is built and that it's something awesome and what I would visit often(no not a Pokemon center).

I am getting Heart Gold, I can't wait for it to come out. Although theres all these new features like new pokedex, new bag, poke-walker, and espesially groudon, kyogre, and raquaza. What the heck? They'll probably even replace headbutt trees with stupid honey trees! It looks like fun, but its not really a remake anymore. Its pretty much just a brand new game.

It looks like fun, but its not really a remake anymore. Its pretty much just a brand new game.
How is that a bad thing? Besides, if they didn't change anything it wouldn't be a remake, it'd just be porting it to the DS. Then again, though, a remake kind of is a new game, just the only difference is it's based off of an older game, but not in the same way as a sequel.

I wish I could still play my old gold version, but the battery died cause of the stupid real time thing nintendo put in those games T-T

I still don't see what's so horrible about having your Pokemon switch. Isn't it typical how everyone has to find something to complain about once they've been given what they want?

I second this.

Personally, there isn't anything else I could possibly want from this game. Silver is totally hot, everything thing is new and improved and then some, and we're even getting Kanto. What more can someone ask for?

Serebii said:
In The Games Department

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Thanks to our friends Filb for the heads up, the Oha Suta kids show in Japan has revealed a few details regarding the Heart Gold & Soul Silver Pichu & Arceus events. First, it says the Notched Ear Pichu is at Level 30 knowing the attacks Volt Tackle, Helping Hand, Swagger & Pain Split. It also states where you need to go for the Arceus event. If you take Arceus to the Ruins of Alph, you will be given access to a new area which houses ruins called Shinto Ruins. Once there, you will meet Cynthia and then decide the Dragon you wish to create. When that happens, Arceus gets swarmed by Unown. Click the picture to go to out pre-release picture page.

I just dont like slow paced battles, and DPPt are SLOW AS HELL!

Thats the second thing I don't like about HGSS. Bringing back the slow ass fights (though it was a given).

Third thing might be honey trees *shudders*

I actually really like Soul's overworld. I'm kind of considering playing as her now.

...also, do we actually know how slow or not slow the battles are? We have one video showing, what, one move being used?

Y'know, I might still play Soul anyways, but I really don't know. I've been getting over her design lately, though she's still no Leaf.

I like how she looks more modern.

She has that 'oomph' that I like.

Is anyone else kinda hoping that HG/SS won't be as competetive as DP?

I kinda want that nostalgia purpose of just finding a Pokemon, training it, and then fighting someone. You know?

BTW, what do you think they will do to Shellos?

I think there's one Shellos/Gastrodon sprite they didn't use in Sinnoh; maybe they'll use it for Johto's Shellos?

Back
Top Bottom